“Love the lasagna!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Anza Avenue
Description: In a recent review The DAILY BREEZE wrote .... "There are some wonderful small restaurants that dot the landscape of Italy. If you want to duplicate the experience of traveling to Europe without the expense, visit Scardino's Italian Restaurant in Torrance." We are a family owned and operated ristorante much like one would find in the neighborhoods of any southern Italian city. Our authentic recipes originate from all southern provinces of the country. Our pasta, pizza and seafood is carefully prepared each day with the highest quality ingredients available, most imported from Italy. We also have an excellent selection of moderately priced Italian wines and fantastically delicious Tiramisu. The Iorillo Family - Phillip & Pauline along with daughters Tracy & Kristi - and their friendly, professional staff will pamper you with world-class service and Italian hospitality. Our intimate, warm Italian atmosphere makes Scardino's the perfect choice for entertaining your family & friends.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Actually, I love the lasagna, the chicken cacciatore, the tiramisu, and many other items on the menu. The size of Scardino's is small, which we prefer, and reservations are recommended. The staff is very friendly and feel like family. It's our go-to restaurant!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It is so fortunate to have a good restaurant in your own neighborhood! My family and my friends always enjoy this Italian restaurant. The service is always excellent and the food is surprisingly good. I have been spoiled by this place! Try the linguini and clams or the chicken piccata, or anything else, it is all amazing! A great wine list and the price is right. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I went there when it opened, it's located at the corner of where I live, I walk my dog past there every day. I was disappointed with the food, it was more Ecuadorian than Italian, featuring papuas, the music, even today when I was walking past, was Hispanic, but it is always crowded, every day! So I must be missing something. Now if it was either Argentinian/Italian or Uruguayan/Italian it would be a different story. You have to know what I'm talking about in order to get it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Scardino's is a small italian restaurant in Torrance with a warm, relaxed atmosphere and excellent food. We've dined there many times and the food and service have always been some of the best in the South Bay. From pasta to seafood to pizza you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

There isn't anything on the menu not to like , if you really enjoy Italian food ! Good friends told us about this restaurant that has been in Torrance for a long time. We have lived here over 30yrs & must of drove by this place a thousand times. They are in the process of expanding the restaurant because over the years there business has grown tremendously by word of mouth ! They found themselves turning business away because they started out as a very small family owned restaurant. Now having more space they can accommodate all there customers.. You should call & make a reservation because they are always busy... If by chance you find yourself in the neighborhood & stop to eat, the wait is definitely worth the meal . We find ourselves returning often just to try a dish we havn't tasted yet. Scardino's, we thank you for bring Italy to America!!! For those of us who love to eat Italian!!!!!