“Best New York Pizza... West coast?”

Bonello's New York Pizza
Ranked #100 of 554 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Bonello's in Torrance has been putting out the best pizza in the area since I was a kid. I've tried other's over the years, but I keep going back. They are the best!

1  Thank jnb90503

Reviewed 7 March 2010

Ordered Cheese & Pep with Sausage on half and Mushrooms on the other half. Picked up, 17 bucks, it wasn't mind blowing, but I didn't hate eating it either. Quick on the cooking though!

Reviewed 9 March 2008

Best pizza in Torrance, maybe in CA!

Great pizza! I have a hard time saying whether it's the sauce or the crust that appeals to me the most, but combined it makes for my favorite pizza. Haven't tried any of their other menu items yet, but based on what I've seen and smelled, I expect the same holds true for all their menu.

Limited seating, but that's never been a problem the evenings I have been in, most of their business appears to be take out or delivery. I've been at Bonello's 4 times now and have never waited more than 20 minutes for my pizza.

Owners and staff couldn't be any friendlier or eager to please, made me feel like family from day one. Me being from Texas and having traveled the south, I put the staff's attitude right up there with the best of any place for hospitality and service.

Floyd