“Diamond in the rough”

Gaetano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaetano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 579 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crenshaw Blvd.
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I was in search of a really good Italian restaurant that is comparable to what I'm used to in New Jersey. That when I came across Gaetano's and was very satisfied. The service was amazing and the food was perfect. Would have given a 5☆ but felt a little cramped do to the tight seating. Definitely a must try.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place when I get a night out with the hubby and the kids are with a sitter. The food is great.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My friends and I go there frequently for lunch. Every meal has been wonderful and my friends would agree. I love their coffee and even inquired about the brand. The Eggplant Parmesan is one of my favorites.

1  Thank etessi
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We have eaten here 50+ times and are always totally satisfied with the food and the friendly family service.
My favorite is Linguine with white clam sauce and my wife's eggplant parmigian.
They also have the option of a 6 oz or a 9 oz glass of wine with 2 glasses.
Reservations are a must!
Once a month they also have regional italian dinners , usually Wednesdays.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Been going there for over 13 yrs. Has gone through a real transformation--had a couple of dozen very good family Italian recipes on the menu. Over the last 3-5 yrs, family matriarch has transitioned management to daughter and now to grandson. All good as it has evolved from a good home-style restaurant to an Italian gourmet establishment with a much reduced (yet ample), but very select excellent menu that the grandson has developed after 6-12 months spent in Italy training on and selection for Gaetano's very choice dishes. This is the place to go for authentic, tasty and very satisfying Italian dishes.