“Love the pear and Gorgonzola salad”

Gaetano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaetano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 542 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, California
“Love the pear and Gorgonzola salad”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The folks at Gaetano's just catered a dinner party last Saturday at my request. The pear & Gorgonzola salad was excellent as always. The had veal picotta and chicken marsala. All was excellent.

I selected this restarant based on my many visits, knowing that all would go well. I was certainly not disappointed!

• Visited May 2014

Rolling Hills, CA
“Don't Use The Catering”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I only write reviews if something is really good or really bad. This review is for the latter; ordered the lasagna grande, pear & gorgonzola salad, and a cheese pizza for delivery for a family event at my home. They showed up 1/2hr early when nobody was home, so the food was semi-cold by the time we started our event. The cheese pizza had been tilted and a mess. The salad was mediocre. The lasagna...horrible! It just tasted bland: a weak sauce, very little to no meat, little cheese and all pasta. For Palos Verdes residents, you don't need to go to Torrance...use great restaurants like Giorgio's or Mama Terrano's on Deep Valley Dr.

Visited May 2014
Torrance, California
“Great place to Meet friends for lunch.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Recently met friends here for lunch. The menu offers nice variety and a selection of lighter dishes and smaller lunch portions of traditional Italian food. The seafood dishes are excellent and fresh.
And the guys love the lasagna. I noticed the outdoor patio area has become very popular and has the European feel with the herb gardens and grape vines. The staff are all very warm and welcoming and service was great. Even though busy, our server kept the water and beverages replenished. We always try to go to their monthly regional dinners for a nice change of pace, Regional Italian food different from traditional Italian menus. We love exploring different foods and preparations and the chef always delivers. This is a family run operation and non related employees and guests also feel like family.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank jsg33
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I was in search of a really good Italian restaurant that is comparable to what I'm used to in New Jersey. That when I came across Gaetano's and was very satisfied. The service was amazing and the food was perfect. Would have given a 5☆ but felt a little cramped do to the tight seating. Definitely a must try.

“Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place when I get a night out with the hubby and the kids are with a sitter. The food is great.

• Visited March 2014