US$203
Hotels.com
US$373
US$213
Agoda.com
All reviewsdouble treecookiesexecutive loungethe penthousered lobsterfire pitbusiness travelerdel amo mallbreakfast buffetfree parkingfront desk staffbusiness triprestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationvery nice hotelredondo beachthe south bay area
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Luxurious lobby. Efficient staff. Room was perfect. Stayed here because bride had arranged wedding guest rates. It was a good value. Staff was very professional and worked very well with our requests.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Linda A, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hello Bridget D,

Thank you so very much for the 5 star review! We are glad that we were able to accommodate you and the other members of the wedding party and provide the value you expected. We try to attend to every guest as if they were a VIP and we are glad that we were able to address your requests.
Please remember us the next time you need a great hotel in the LA area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stay was 3 nights over a holiday weekend. Room was small with 2 double beds for 3 adults and basically stepping over and around to navigate the room. Closet was oddly configured, I have been told this hotel was a Holiday Inn in a previous life. Room clean, not well serviced on one day due to lack of clean towels, over an hour to receive them with 2 phone calls and a chat with the floor maid...housekeeping never answered. Bar service good. Staff friendly. Coffee shop not open on weekends which I thought was odd.

Hello Sharon S,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. We would like to apologize for the delay in getting your towels. We are glad you found our staff and lounge service enjoyable.
We hope to see you again the next time you visit the LA area and would jump at another opportunity to show you the standard of service we strive for each day.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here on business and the room was clean and the hotel was nice, however it was just ok for what I'd expect out of a Doubletree. What mainly brings my review down is upon checkin I was told there was a banquet going on the floor below so if I hear any noise that was what it was and did I have a problem with it. Of course I said no as I'm thinking, not a big deal. Well, it was like I was attending the banquet, it had a live band and I could hear the music even with my tv on and I was wanting to get to bed early as I was on a different time zone. The was a little discouraging so just make sure if you check in here to make sure your room isn't right above the ballroom.

Room Tip: get a room at least 2 floors inbetween where the banquet facilities are
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Linda A, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello wolfbabe69,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. I am sorry the noise disturbed you. We try to ensure that guests who do plan to be in their room early are away from any sources of noise when possible. We hope you will decide to stay with the DoubleTree in the future and that we will have another chance to wow you with great service.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very good hotel for the price i recommend this hotel good place to stay everyone is friendly and your cookies our always warm very good receptionist i think her name is machelle awesome person she will go out of her way for you >

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Linda A, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello rhonjiw,

Thank you very much for the sparkling 5-star review. We are proud to have Michelle on our team and we will share your gratitude with her. We hope to see you again soon. There will be a warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie waiting for you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The staff was pleasant, cooperative and helpful. In asking them questions about locations and restaurants, the staff was always responsive. The room was kept tidy by housekeeping. I would not hesitate to return to this facility in the future. Only one negative comment, your main dining facility was closed for evening meals.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Linda A, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Torrance - South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hello Sidney A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review. We are glad that we could provide a great room and keep it refreshed during your stay, and happy that our staff was able to provide information on local food and attractions.
We hope to see you back next time you’re in the area.

Warm regards,