Ramada Torrance
US$175
US$176
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewspacific coast highwayroom was cleanwaffle makersanta monicashort drivegeorgedealershipjacuzzipetscalifornia
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I took my dog with me for this vacation, It was a good experience overall, the hotel was clean, the greens well kept, friendly staff, nice plasma t v in the room, better channels than most, coffee maker in the room made a good difference for me, I love my cup of Joe in the morning, will we coming back to same Ramada Inn in the future. I will love it if you offer some kind of free nites if we booked the room for more than 5 nites. I spent: $ 686.45 in the hotel room (not complaining) it was all good, some rewards for repeat guests will be better.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Hello BIANCA100, thanks for the great pet based review. We're glad you had a great overall experience here at our facilities, and that the dog based amenities as well as standard amenities were both up to your standard. Thans for mentioning that we have coffee makers in the room. We actually do have a rewards program called Wyndham Rewards through our franchise and you can sign up on your next visit or online anytime through Wyndham Hotels. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

This is my second stay at this hotel. It has been remodeled since I was there last, it is nicer now. I stayed in the jacuzzi suite this time. Nice room, tile floors, alot of mirrors. But I would mention the tile floors athough nice did make the room at echo. The room has older drapes and comforter but clean with a nice flat screen and the jacuzzi was a nice perk. It was clean, had nice moveable jets. Staff was nice especially the morning lady. She was helpful and nice. I travel with my dogs so having a pet friendly hotel is a must. The pet fees are a little steep but have a nice pet area with doggie bags and trash can. They have a nice breakfast in large room with many tables and chairs with numerous options for food, drinks, and cereal. There is alot nearby. From 24hr fitness, food, movies, and shopping center. All within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

First off thank you d h for your multiple stays as well as your review on our pet friendly property here at the Ramada Torrance. I'm glad you enjoyed the remodeled room and the jacuzzi suite is the only room with full tile floor instead of the recently remodled vinyl wood floors that we have in all the other rooms. We're glad you enjoyed the jacuzzi room and were able to find all the services and amenities to your liking. And a great mention on our walking distance to multiple shops, supermarkets and resturants! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon here at the Ramada Torrance.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I have been staying in the Redondo Beach/Hermosa Beach area on vacation for the last 22 years but this year those hotels had huge price increases. I decided to stay at this Ramada due to the price and the customer reviews. It is really a hidden gem! It's only a short drive to the beaches and a great location to restaurants and the freeways (much closer to freeways than where I had been staying). I like to travel to spots all over Southern California on vacation and this location was a good base location! It's right next to a Porshe dealership and across the street from a Toyota dealership and a Mercedes dealership is right nearby, so it's a safe neighborhood!! The service is excellent. The rooms all have LCD large screen televisions and the beds and sheets are fine. The rooms were cleaned early each day and I'm used to coming back from the beach at the other locations only to find out that they still hadn't cleaned the room, so I was grateful for the early room cleanings. The breakfasts were fine and in a large room. It's a continental breakfast and I'm used to these selections at all other hotels that offer a continental breakfast. I'm always on the go when on vacation, so I'm looking for a comfortable room, in a safe location with great service for an affordable price!! Sometimes it's tough to find all of those for an affordable price but I certainly found it at the Ramada in Torrance. I will definitely stay here next year! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Thanks for the raving review, it's great to hear about such great service provided for your vacation. A great mention on our location, we are just a short 110 or 405 drive away from most any destination in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. And a special thanks for a wonderful review on our housekeepers and their excellent service. Glad to know that we provided a great value for your dollar and here at Ramada Torrance we are dedicated to doing just that! Hope to see you at our property again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I recently stayed there during a relocation to East coast. I researched online for pet friendly hotels because I'm moving with 2 pets. Found this hotel and called directly. The lady at reservation was very helpful and even offered a special rate since I was staying for 5 nights.
The hotel is in a safe area with convenient access to major freeways. Facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi and breakfast room.
Housekeeping staff were friendly. The room is spacious and clean. The only drawback I could think of is the Wifi did not work from my room but I used the terminals in front desk area with no problem.
Definitely will recommend to friends for future stays.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly rather than Expedia.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Thanks for the great review CalifPV, we're glad we could help with your extended stay during the your busy relocation process. Thanks for mentioning our pet friendly policies and all the great facilities we have on our property. However we are truly sorry that your internet was not able to work. We do have wifi throughout the property and are in the process with our cable company of upgrading our internet speeds. We can't wait to see you again here at Ramada Torrance!

Reviewed 20 May 2012

This was my third stay at Ramada Torrance. I googled the Inn and got a phone number. I called and she took my reservation which turned out to be Expedia. Usually I call direct to the Inn and it works out well. I expressed to Expedia I wanted a first floor room, not up stairs due to our age, and we always bring our little dog with us. I had made these reservations three months in advance and paid for in advance. When I got there they had no first floor rooms available. Ramada charged $20.00 per day for our dog, and a new policy has been installed charging $100.00 for incidentals, which we did not pay on our other visits, but if none you get the money back. Expedia had the dog fee at $10.00 per night. During our stay the motel was under full remodeling. I had a car rental and was afraid to park in places where they were painting the upper floors. OTHERWISE- Our stay was again enjoyable, the room was satisfactory, but the air conditioner did not work. The room was hot durning the day. I have reservations again in thirteen days and will again see how nice the room is and what point the remodel is in. If I had a complaint I guess it would be against Expedia for not doing what Iasked for and paid for.

Room Tip: After three stays, I feel any room would be good, especially after this remodel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

First off, sorry for your difficulties while staying at our property. Sorry we did not receive any remark on your reservation through Expedia for a downstairs room, however we do now have it in our system for your future reservation. In addition the pet charge was changed in the beginning of this year, and is still one of the most competitive rates without any pet weight restriction! Incidental Deposits however are not a new policy and although we have raised the incidental deposit, it is not a charge and will "fall off" the card within 24-72 hours. Thank you for your repeated business and we're glad you like the new renovated rooms. We look forward to seeing you again during your next reservation!