“Best seafood in town, great value”
Review of Fusion Sushi

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Best seafood in town, great value”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We now go to this restaurant weekly as a family and I also go there for business lunch.
This is not a fancy restaurant, but food is of great quality, and cheffs are quite creative.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Sushi for all occasions.”
Reviewed 5 February 2009

Good Sushi for all occasions.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have only been here once or twice. I really like the food here. There's really nothing special about it. It's just...”
Reviewed 4 February 2008

I have only been here once or twice. I really like the food here. There's really nothing special about it. It's just a nice environment and the sashimi and sushi are fresh. We ordered one of the boats once and they brought out the sushi around 10 pieces at a time. It took forever for all the sushi to arrive. At least we know they are freshly made!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Fusion Sushi? Share your experiences!