Do not know how much this resort goes for during peak season, but we came here in the beginning of Sept and actually enjoyed the quietness and solitude of the place. If you want to party and enjoy night life, this definitely would not be the right choice.
Overall, loved the service from both Maritza and Dimitre. Both ladies were the friendliest staff I have come across and we have stayed in 5 different places during our trip to Greek. The wait staff at the restaurant was excellent as well.
1. Great view, beautiful beach nearby.
2. The staff as mentioned above made our trip in Paros excellent.
3. Big rooms and immaculate gardens.
1. Breakfast can improve. If you want anything additional such as eggs or bacon, you need to order them.
2. Far from the port and no public transportation or shuttle service to the hotel. You have to rent a car or get a cab to get there.
3. Wifi in room is very weak but then again, it is free.
We would definitely come back and we are planning on it for next year already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful complex of 52 rooms and suites, "Poseidon of Paros Resort & Spa" and its annex "Aeolos" promise their guests the magic of absolute serenity, perfect harmony and Greek hospitality. Both located on the unique Golden beach (Chrissi Akti), 10 km from the airport and 25 km from the port. "Aeolos", lays 120 m. from the main complex Poseidon and app. 50m from the sandy Golden Beach. Architecture Traditional Cycladic Architecture. Aeolos went under a major renovation process during winter 2013, preserving the Cycladic architecture of the Island with contemporary decoration and modern facilities. Hotel's Profile Poseidon of Paros: Two outdoor swimming pools (one for children), pool side cocktail bar, a la carte restaurant, children's playground, fitness room & spa centre, conference centre, tennis court, helipad, internet corner with free wireless internet access, private parking. Aeolos(annex): Two outdoor swimming pools (one for children), pool bar, poolside hydromassage, private parking. All facilities at Poseidon can be used. Sea View Restaurant: As the sun sets the sea view restaurant Triton offers delicious dishes in a romantic candlelit atmosphere, where couples can relish an intimate dinner under the starry sky. Guests can start their day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet at the sea view restaurant and continue with afternoon cocktails at the pool bar while admiring the magnificent view of the shimmering Aegean Sea. Room facilities: Air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge, kitchenette in most rooms, bath or shower, luxury bath amenities, Jacuzzi in grand suites, safe deposit box, anatomical mattresses & pillows (coco-mat), hairdryer, LCD flat screen T.V., magnifying mirror in bathroom (in most rooms), direct dial phone, complimentary Wi-Fi, music channel, private balcony or veranda. Guest Services: 24 hours Front Desk, travel desk, bellboy service, daily maid service, laundry service, room service, wake up service, complimentary pool & beach towels, massage and other treatments. Additional services such as baby-sitting, coiffure, medical service, flowers, car rental, newspapers, etc. are also available on request. Nearby activities: Water sports (wind surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving), sailing, horse riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Poseidon of Paros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.