“Excellence”

Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
“Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I stayed here at this wonderful location w/my family and I'll be honest I didn't expect much from extended stay due to my past experiences w/ them but let me tell you! That beautiful red headed receptionist OYUKY was such a huge factor and big part of me changing my mind about the extended stay name thank you for all the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Oyuky. I truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Korean first
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I normally stay at ESA every time I travel, but this one raise the bar for the rest of them, very friendly and professional staff, clean rooms and great location. The lady at the front desk named Oyuki is very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Jeff - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud that Oyuky provided you with such excellent customer service and that you found our staff overall to be professional as well as friendly. Also, it is great to read that you enjoyed your clean room and our hotel's location.

Tomball, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great stay

The manager, Jillian, runs a great crew of competent and cheerful staff. The girls all seem to enjoy their jobs and it shows in their service.

In particular, Virginia was amazing. Nothing beats coming in from a long day of work to be greater with an ear to ear smile and by name no less.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Jill. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team and hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Mountain House, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Virginia is an excellent representative offering great service, can do spirit with a positive demeanor and smile. The hotel is new(er) clean and safe area. There are a number of restaurants nearby as well as a good discount grocery and pharmacy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great service from Virginia. Our team is committed to satisfying our guest, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to continue to provide you with a great experience.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

The entire staff is extremely professional. They have all gone above the call if duty for me. My son and I are staying here awaiting our new home to close and the extra little things they have done for me mean allot. Like printing and facing a couple if documents here and there and just there complete friendliness has meant the world to us.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff has made your stay so pleasant. As well, I glad that we were able to assist you as needed while you are awaiting your new home to close.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you and your son feel at home wile staying with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

My first time of many when I need to get away.what I like about this hotel is that the employees are friendly. They were very accommodating when i needed things. (Pots,packets of dishwashing liquids)The cleaniess when I walk into the hotel and the room smelt refreshed I love how they had the ac going because it was very hot outside. To come to a cool room and it being ready that's a plus. The housekeeping did I wonderful job with the room. My room has a stove a full size refrigerator microwave. I was amazed with the flat screen tv lots of hotels still stuck in the flinstone days but not this hotel i love that. Cooking utensils. I love a home cook meal and this is what I love about the room that I didn't have to be home to make it . I could make it here and enjoy my time away . the beds are so comfortable.The location is great!! The mall,target,walmart , oilve garden,buffalo wild wings and the theaters ect.... The list goes on..I recommend this hotel over all the others. You get what u pay for and more!!! I will definitely be back again.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Teresa - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful and informative review. Thank you for your comments regarding the staff and the upgrades to the room. As well, it is rewarding to know that you would recommend us to your friends and family.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

We are waiting to close on our new home and Extended Stay for our needs. They were responsive to our needs and even let us bring our small dog with us. The rooms are clean and well kept we even have a small kitchenette and laundry facility. Great value, but I wish there was a Pool and better Channels on the TV. Overall though we are enjoying our stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying your stay with us and appreciate the comments on our staff. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to making the rest of your stay pleasant.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
#2 of 9 in Tracy
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy? Share your experiences!