“Good value for being near "the Bay Area"”

Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Waldport, Oregon
“Good value for being near "the Bay Area"”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Vanessa, the front desk clerk who checked us in was very friendly and helpful, as was the young lady who helped us check out the next morning. The room was very clean, and we really appreciated the kitchenette with fridge, stove, utensils, etc. The bed was comfortable. The walls may be a little thin – there was a little TV noise a neighboring room. All in all, we were satisfied, because other hotels in the area are so much more expensive!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about the hotel. It's nice to hear that you appreciated have a fully equipped kitchen in your suite and that you found your bed comfortable.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Korean first
Tracy, California
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Extended Stay America is a great hotel clean and quiet and it is near so many great restaurants within a half mile radius you have Winco supermarket and Costco, Round table pizza, Panda Express, Starbucks, Walmart, Popeyes Chicken, Kentucky fried chicken, Carl"s Jr, Taco Bell, Burger King, L&L Hawaiian Barbecue, Dave"s Famous Barbecue, Sonic,Golden Corral Buffet, and Many more.

Room Tip: All the rooms here are good
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room and that you really liked our hotel's location. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Martinez, California
Reviewed 2 December 2013

They put soiled sheets and mattress pad on one of the double beds. There was a big yellow stain and something on the sheet. I would not advise spending money here. My non-smoking room smelled like smoke the entire time because the floor was split into one side smoking and one side non-smoking.

Room Tip: If you stay anyway make sure that you want a non-smoking room on the non-smoking floor otherwise it...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Leah W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Leah - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room, especially the bed linens, did not meet your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, we will make certain all sheets are cleaned better and carefully inspected before being used in our guest rooms moving forward. We will also ensure that our non-smoking rooms do not have a smoke smell.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at abhavnani@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Carbondale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My stay was very short. I checked in after 10:00 p.m., and left by 4:30 a.m.
The room was big, it has a big kitchenette, sound suppression was great, a big bathroom, and wide bathroom door.
Since I arrived late, the parking was very limited. I parked in the only parking space left.
The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dan T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. Thank you for letting us know that the parking lot was full overnight; our hotel has been running at a high occupancy for the past month. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and spacious room. Our hotels rooms are usually larger than the typical hotel room, and our kitchens as well as more spacious bathrooms are some of our great features. We also do provide a grab-and-go breakfast from 6:30am to 9:30am daily.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area or to any of our 685 locations nationwide.
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed here last week while visiting my husbands parents and it was great . Staff was helpful, Oyuky, I believe her name is , in particular was very kind and informative . Rooms were clean and nice . Overall , good experience . We enjoyed the grab and go breakfast , especially the cute little muffins :) . I would definitely come back, keep up the good work

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that Oyuky provided you with the information you needed and offered great service! I have shared your comments with her and she was delighted to hear how she enhanced your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area!
Reviewed 22 August 2013

No ewww factor here, I can be a little picky and ESA Tracy met my expectations for Security and Cleanliness and beat the competition in Value and Friendliness.

*SARAI (and the staff ) was always friendly and gets my high marks for *always saying hi, *remembering my name and *greeting me with a smile.

All of the staff were very accommodating (as they should be ) and made sure I had everything I needed,.
Jillian has assembled a good crew or team who seem to enjoy their job and have the personality that's necessary to deliver a positive experience when having to sleep in a bed that's not your own:-)
The locatIon was near to freeway entrances, Westgate mall and theater, shopping center and grocery stores. Grocery stores are handy if you're staying for a time with your condo sized kitchen area and full sized fridge in each unit.
I felt safe and secure with passkey entry and I get the impression they try to keep the undesirables away which is very important to me. I would want my mother to stay there and feel safe as well.

Special thanks to Oyuki, Virginia, Jenna and the housecleaning staff for making my stay a happy one:-)

I would reccommend ESA TRACY and a Non smoking room, unless you're a smoker then I would recommend you go outside and smoke and save the indoor fresh air for all!

Stayed July 2013
1 Thank RorySparrow
Hi Alan,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our staff. I'm glad that you feel safe and secure at our location. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home; after all, a well equipped kitchen is always handy! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I stayed here at this wonderful location w/my family and I'll be honest I didn't expect much from extended stay due to my past experiences w/ them but let me tell you! That beautiful red headed receptionist OYUKY was such a huge factor and big part of me changing my mind about the extended stay name thank you for all the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Oyuky. I truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
#2 of 9 in Tracy
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy? Share your experiences!