“Extended Stay America”

Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
“Extended Stay America”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Not only is Extended Stay America the best Value for what you pay in Tracy Ca your surrounded by so many Restaurants and stores within walking distance Costco,Walmart,Winco Foods Cheapest supermarket probably in the country also Texas Roadhouse steak house and Popeye"s and Kfc Chicken right across the street from each other you have Applebees Famous Daves Barbecue, Kinder"s Barbecue, Panda Express, Golden Corral Buffet and Hometown Buffet and Sonic Burgers and the shopping mall is right across the street that has Target and a Cinemark Theater and i cant forget Round Table Pizza and Starbucks all these places are within 300 yards of the hotel also Arco gas station there has the cheapest gas in a 30 mile radius also Ross dept store a pet store Burger King, Weinersnitzel and many more stores and restaurants

Room Tip: upstairs is always better than down stairs but all the rooms where great
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location of our hotel. As well, I am pleased to read that you appreciate our value and affordable rates. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Great location and safe. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Ricardo was always there to help. Excellent service. I would definitely stay here again. I loved having a full size refrigerator and kitchen. It made me feel at home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Phoebe L
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here after a house fire and from the moment Ricardo checked us in I felt welcome. If there was even a small issue Ricardo took care of it quickly. He brought me dishes to the room, called us by name and did everything he could to make us feel welcome.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank stephaniewtracy
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was staying here for a period of 3 months and I could not have had a better experience. The room was excellently furnished (loved the kitchen) and the service was superb. Every morning, I grabbed the grab-n-go breakfast and was always greeted with a smile and a quick conversation with the nice woman at the front. Ricardo provided excellent customer service at the front, helping me with anything and everything I needed (he was very personable and helped me change my reservation). The room was clean and affordable. I would definitely come back to this hotel any time I am in Tracy because of the wonderful experience I have had so far. Thank you to Ricardo again and all the lovely front desk staff who has helped me out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ZackN20
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. I am so pleased to read that you received such excellent service from our staff every morning, and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. I am also thrilled to know that we were able to provide you a clean, affordable room with a fully equipped kitchen that met your needs. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. The staff and I would love to have you stay with us again in the future.
Sugar Land, TX
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are going to be needing a room for an extended stay. The hospitality is very high and the staff accommodates all your needs. I will be staying there again this summer. The area provides for all needs in the immediate area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lvwsgrtx
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My experience here has been a great one. The employees are friendly and know you by name. There is one in particular Ricardo. He is always smiling, interacting with guests and ready to help in any way he can. I would definitely come back to this hotel thanks to the great customer service that Ricardo provides.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Jane – Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff, especially Ricardo, during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Ricardo provide great service and hospitality. Hotel Very clean would recommended to anyone staying in this area. Very close to everything and close to highway. Tracy is also a great location and is within a shore drive to everything.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank BulkGame4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy? Share your experiences!