“Freshly prepared authentic Indian food and excellent service”

Sansar Indian Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 203 Restaurants in Tracy
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Fine Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We were greeted warmly the moment we stepped in. The waiter was very knowledgable about the menu and he helped us select the perfect meal. The food was fresh, hot, and bursting with a multitude of exotic flavors. The freshly baked Naan bread was amazing. The sizzling platters of tandoori chicken and the mixed tandoori grill were both fantastic. We had beautiful leftovers to bring home. The price was more than reasonable. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Clean elegant atmosphere, we did not have to wait for a table, very nice soft spoken waiter and great menu selection. I ordered the Tandoori Mixed Grill which was chicken, lamb kabab, shrimp with onions, bell peppers and I ordered the assorted Basket Mix, garlic naan, sansar special naan, onion kulcha. My other half ordered the Lamb Tikka which is lamb marinated in special sauce and cooked in Tandoori oven. It was all great! There was so much food we shared the Tandoori Mixed Grill and some of the naan and took the rest home for lunch tomorrow. I would recommend this restaurant and I am going to go back. There were so many other dishes on the menu I want to try. With tip about $40