“Better than HOME!!!”

Fairfield Inn Tracy
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
“Better than HOME!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A few years back there was a tv show that had the tag line .... "Where everyone knows your name". What was meant was - it's nice to go to an establishment and feel welcomed. During my stay July 10th through 12th I felt like giving the entire staff a great big hug of thanks. All of my travel needs were meet and then some.
Let me give a special thanks to Jasmin, Kaitlynn and Jesenia. Their professionalism, mixed with warmth showed in spades!
My room was very clean ... thank you Teresa!
To the manager, Doshia ... as always your attention to detail is outstanding. It shows in the awesome staff you have trained.
Ms. Trace Abrams
Owner TRACOR Netware Systems

Room Tip: Great views
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Tray A
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for the 4 stars. I will share your suvey with my staff and as you can see we try hard here to have excellent Service and Clean hotel.

Again thank you,
Doshia Myrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Spend two nights here over July 4th weekend. The room (1 king bed) was small but nice, the bed was super comfy and made for 2 great nights of sleep! The only thing the room lacked was a mini fridge. That would have been really nice for our leftovers from nearby restaurants. The breakfast area has a good selection of hot & cold food, but it's small and the last morning we were there we had to take our breakfast back to the room because there were no empty tables. That was a small struggle but not a big deal. The hotel does have a discount with a couple restaurants nearby if you show your room key card. All in all it was a nice stay for a weekend and the price was right.

Stayed July 2014
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 8 July 2014

Again thank you,
Malden
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed here four nights (June 19-22) and had a most pleasant experience. From check-in to check-out and all points in between, the friendliness, hospitality, warmth, and generosity of the staff were always apparent. At the breakfasts, the crew members were always attentive, helpful, and thorough. (I'd like to think they're treated and valued highly by management---as they are truly deserving). The Front Desk folks were always eager to share info (where we could get restaurant discounts, the nearest places to shop, etc.), offered bottles of cold water to help us cool off after long hot afternoons, answered questions, etc.

For what the hotel charges (reasonable rates) and what customers get, the Fairfield Inn Tracy is a great value.

No need to be super picky and unrealistically demanding---if you are that type of traveler, spend more and go elsewhere---but you probably will end up complaining about other petty stuff. Your call, of course!

Thanks, Fairfield Inn Tracy----your care for your customers doesn't go unnoticed.

Management Team----Please note high praise for FRONT DESK and BREAKFAST CREW!

Andy Reyes
Room 320

Room Tip: I love the third floor!!! Room 320 is terrific!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hello, Andy

Thank you for the 5 Stars. I will share your survey with my staff today we try very hard here to have excellent scores so thank you.
Wasco, California
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Tracy CA for a week for work. The hotel was very clean and obviously well maintained. Check in was a pleasant experience and swift. Christina was the one who checked me in and she was great. She was very pleasant and went well out of her way to secure a future reservation. Aduly and Everado were the representatives on the following shifts and they also were outstanding. Everyone ensured to fulfill my requests quickly. Great job and thank you so much to the Fairfield Inn Tracy staff!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for the 5 Stars. We try very hard as a team to ensure our guest have an excellent with Service and Clean. I will share your comments with my staff today and Aduly and Ever will receive recognition for their great service.
Bangkok
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

On a roadtrip from LA to Vancouver last summer ,stay at this hotel for 1 night ,hotel itself is a bit hard to notice ,it hide in beside a shopping mall even my GPS can not locate it ,staff are very nice and room are ok , it a bit date but still maintain well

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patrwan
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for the 4 Stars and I will share your survey with my staff.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed here for work. There are fast food places and BWW in the parking lot that are easy to walk to. Also had a Target and Best Buy very close by. Outdated but clean and a nice place to stay overall. The elevator is pretty slow

Room Tip: I'd stay on the 1st floor next time. The elevator is deathly slow
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cody S
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Again. Thank youf or the 4 Stars. I will will share this with my Staff.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great Fairfield. Convenient to restaurants and a mall.

GM Doshia has a great team. Jenny, Aduli, and Kristy at the fromt desk are only examples of the wonderful staff that is always helpful and smiling. Everyone there works to make you feel at home. I have traveled there often over the past year and the employees have always made it a comfortable experience. They go out of their way to accomodate your needs.

Kudos to the housekeeping staff for keeping clean, well organized rooms. I also want to mention that on a recent visit I accidentally left a ring in my room that was found and put into a visible place in the room - thanks Maria.

This is a great example of a Fairfield -the owners and all managers should be proud of their team.

Room Tip: The King Singles have very comfortable chairs - good for sleeping sitting up!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Hello, Jeff

Thank you for the 5 stars. As you have experienced our Staff works hard here to give Excellent Service and Clean hotel. I will share your survey with my Staff today in our Huddle they will be so happy to see your comments.

Again, thank you
Doshia Myrick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
#1 of 16 in Livermore
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 16 in Livermore

Been to Fairfield Inn Tracy? Share your experiences!