“One night in Tracy”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Las Vegas, Nevada
“One night in Tracy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Just passing through area, good location close to dining out and great outlet shopping. Hotel looks nice from outside, inside is a little tired. Rooms need a freshening up but are ok, clean and functioning. Air con is too noisy. Could have done with some more pillows on bed. Served with basic continental breakfast. Check in was painless.

• Stayed March 2013
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I have already taken step to freshen the rooms with a different air freshner. I also am sorry about the loud noise. I am working with my management team on how to limit air con noise. Also, your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209 832-0271.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Modesto, California, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

This property has such a cute and quaint, almost East Coast-like, exterior and great, clean landscaping with beautiful queen palms. The gentleman at the front desk was kind and professional with a great sense of humor. Being close to the freeway, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the room was and enjoyed the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time. I loved the spacious bathroom, but was disappointed there were only two bath towels, two hand towels, and 2 washcloths. Otherwise, the room had everything that was needed: the flat screen TV was large with excellent picture quality, comfy beds, and appreciated the fridge and microwave. The room was clean with average decor. The bed sashes were a little worn with holes and could stand to be replaced, but such a minor flaw. I know this would be my first choice should I find myself staying in Tracy again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Dear Guest,

I, thank you for your response to the survey. Your response is very important to us and it also provides us with information to improve. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I have already made arrangement to get those issues resolve. I hope you will stay with us again.

Manager
freemont, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

This is the second time I've visited California, and both times I've stayed at this BW in Tracy CA. It is clean, easy to find and the service is excellent. I always try to find a BW during my travels as a travel Nurse, and by far this one is my #1 choice. Way to go guys!!!! keep up the good customer service.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 23 January 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are glad you enjoy your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209 832-0271.

Vista, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

We got a great AAA rate on an overnight stay here and found our room to be larger than expected and very comfortable. It's very close to the freeway and plenty of places to eat within a couple of miles. Our check-in was prompt and friendly, just the place after a long day of driving.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you in responding to the survey on tripadvisor. By responding to the survey you are providing the hotel useful feedback. I am glad you enjoy your stay and we will continue in striving to meet all our guest needs. I welcome you back to the hotel anytime. Once, again thank you for providing the hotel feedback.

Escondido, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here on New Year's Eve, checking out on New Year's Day. My last review of the Best Western Luxury Inn in Tracy was on July 27, 2012. On this recent stay, I was again upgraded to a suite upon check in. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. All the staff I spoke with were friendly and polite. I used the fitness center in the evening, and will report that the treadmill has now seen better days. To be clear, it needs to be retired and a new treadmill purchased! But I had a good workout. The breakfast is posted as being served between 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Wanting to avoid the possibility of heavy traffic in Los Angeles, we got up at 5:00 a.m. to leave early to go back home to Escondido. The breakfast area was fortunately open at 5:15 a.m., so we got to eat some basic food before we left. While this hotel does not have luxury accommodations, it does have great rates. (On this trip, I paid $64.50, which included tax.) Expect a decent stay at this establishment at a bargain price.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you in responding to the survey on tripadvisor. By responding to the survey you are providing the hotel useful feedback. I have already inform my supplier on the treadmill issue and have taken care of the issue. I am glad you enjoy your stay and we will continue in striving to meet all our guest needs. I welcome you back to the hotel anytime. Once, again thank you for providing the hotel feedback.

Escondido, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Quick check in and check out. I was upgraded to a suite for free since the room was available, and I am a Best Western diamond member. It is a huge room! The room was clean and quiet. All the staff are great. I was allowed to exercise in the fitness room until 11:00 p.m., even though it closed at 10:00 p.m. There are free USA Today newspapers in the lobby for guests. The complimentary continental breakfast filled me up, and the food was not put away until 10:00 a.m. This hotel has an interior corridor, and an elevator. Even though it is not rated as such, this establishment was better than some Best Western Plus hotels that I have stayed at in the past. The best part of my stay is that I secured a manager's special rate for the price of $55.00 ($60.50 with tax). I would recommend this lodging, and I will be staying here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade if you belong to Best Western's Rewards program.