“Extremely dissatisfied guest!!”

Best Western Luxury Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times this year but after my visit this week I will NOT be back! Between the noisy guests, extremely loud refrigerator running all night and toilet that needed repairs I was having a horrbile night of sleep. What topped it off was when I finally fell asleep only to be awaken shortly thereafter by the headboard falling off the bracket on the wall and almost hitting me in the head. I expressed my disattisfaction about my visit to the hotel staff when I checked out the next morning and was told that management would be notified but I still haven't heard from them.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Guest,

As I have express in my email to you. I apologize for the inconvience the issue have cause you. I wish we have known of the issues and we would have definitely taken care of the problems during your stay. However, the issues were addressed to us in the morning so we could not accomodate you. When I was informed of the situation, I came in and elevate the room and fix the issues in the room. I wanted to make sure all issue were fix before contacting you. Once again, I apologize and hope you will reconsider to stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This B/W Luxury Inn is very clean and comfortable. The hotel gets busy but the staff does their best to make sure that everything is right. Plenty of dining close by (walking distance) and it's off the main street so it's quiet. We travel as a group( Baseball) with several family's and they always try to keep us together which is convenient for us. It's become our hotel of choice when staying in the Tracy, Ca. area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

I, thank you for answering the survey and for providing us feedbacks so we can improve. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the property. We do strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guest and I welcome you back anything.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Hotel is located one block from the freewat, no noise! Clean rooms, convenient to fast food & grocery store, and cozy bed! Travelled with my teen aged daughter, and felt very comfortable having her walk to the care alone, around the hotel and to the pool alone. Security is important to me!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

I, thank you for responding to the survey. I am always looking forward to guest feedbacks and ways to improve. I am glad that you and your daugther enjoyed your stay here at the property. We strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests. I welcome you back to the hotel any time. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We used this hotel as a stop-over on a driving tour, our original hotel in Yosemite was closed because of the fire so we decided to drive nearer to San Francisco so that we had a shorter drive the following day.

The rates are very good and the hotel is pretty nice really. No view to speak of but it is in easy reach of some stores and restaurants. There is also a pool and hot tub but we didn’t use them.

Our room was a good size with a sitting area, and the complimentary breakfast was ok, nothing amazing but it saw me through ‘til lunch.

WiFi and Parking are complimentary.

Tracy – Don’t bother visiting the outlet mall, it’s a bit of a ghost town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

I, thank you for your response to the survey. We at Best Western strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests. I am glad that you enjoy your stay. Your response is very important to us. I will definitely look into better breakfast items too. I, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Best Western Tracy was a very nice hotel with reasonable rates. We were there with a baseball team for a tournament. Staff was great and all had a wonderful time. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Location was perfect with grocery store , restaurants and shopping near by.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

I, thank you for providing us your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. I am please that you have enjoyed your stay here with us. We strive to provide all our guest with excellent services. You are always welcome back anything.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Don't expect any fancy views, but the room was excellent, and the price was right. Besides the room they have a pool and spa, and a well stocked continental breakfast. It's located near the intersection of a lot of freeways, so you can use this hotel as a stop on the way to a lot of the most traveled places in California.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

I, thank you for taking the time in answering the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we use the feedback which we receive to improve our service. I am glad that you enjoy your stay and I am please that we were able to meet your standards. I welcome you back anytime. We will be happy to assist you anytime.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

California vacation with my family. The two rooms were nice and clean. A good night sleep before driving to Yosemite National Park. The continental breakfast was OK. Staff are friendly. Thanks for the good stay, until next time!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoy your stay here with us. We strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all of our guest. I appreicate your feedbacks. You are welcome back to the hotel anytime.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Best Western Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!