“Nice Place”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Indio, CA
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have stayed here before and have not been disappointed, this time for 3 nights. Our room was small but comfortable. The people at the desk were friendly and efficient. The bed was very comfortable, OUR linens were clean!!!, our water pressure fine, toilet did not run all night, and fortunately no kids running up and down the hall. We could not hear any freeway noise in our room. The continental breakfast was nice and the coffee surprisingly good. I buy Starbucks at home, grind my own, and am coffee fussy. This is the first time I have had the coffee in the breakfast room and will do so in B,W. motels. We visit relatives in the area and stay here.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the elevators, we had to change rooms once because of the elevator and peo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I'm glad you enjoy your stay and like our breakfast. We strive our best to provide our guests with excellent services. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using your feedback to better improve our services. We welcome you back any time and will be ready to service you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Winston, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

the water pressure was non existant, toilet ran all night.. linens were soiled, children ran up and down the hall all evening. Staff was nice. but the room had problems.. slow internet dents in the walls........

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Patricia H
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
I, thank you for taking the time to respond the survey. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests. If we were inform of the issues during your stay we would have been able made your stay more comfortable. I hope you will give us another chance. Once again, thank you responding the the survey and we will use your feedback to improve our services.

Travellers are raving about these Tracy hotels

Tracy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a great place to stay in this small town and the price is right. Room was excellent. Very clean, great staff, easy on and off freeway. close to shops & food I have stayed here several times and it's been great each time...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Here at Best Western Luxury Inn, we strive to offer the best customer service we can to all our guest. Your feedback is very important to us. We welcome you back to the property anything.
Lower Lake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Best Western Luxury Inn in Tracy, California is located right off the freeway. The hotel has a new modern look and feel. Rooms are well insulated so you don't have noise issues. There are a number of fast food and standard restaurants within walking distance. The staff is friendly and attentive. Definitely a good choice in the Tracy area!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoy your stay. We here at Best Western Luxury Inn strive to provide the best customer service we can to all our guest. We welcome you back to our property any time. Also, your feedback is important to us and we will use your feedback to provide better services.
San Leandro, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

These people are beyond insufferable! Let me share with a story about the worst hotel experience in history!

So I'm a 23 year old professional who grew up in tracy California and I was in town from Chicago to visit with some friends and family. So I check in with my best girlfriend from high school with my ID and credit card. My friend and I go to my room to get ready to go out with my old best friends from middle school/high school who were also my neighbors. My girlfriend and I are dressed up of course in our heels and American apparel dresses (as young women do). We meet our friends at a bar and we hangout and catch up for a few hours. We decide to leave at about 9:30 on Saturday night which is pretty early but we didn't wanna say goodbye yet since I was leaving to visit my dad the next day so I suggest we go back to my hotel for a little bit.

So my girlfriend and I head in to the hotel and as we are we get a dirty look from the girl at the front desk. We go upstairs and change into some sweats and then the guys came by. My best friend josh and his brother and our other best friend adam. These guys have been like brothers to me for most of my life. So when the guys come into the room they immediately sit down and we chat for a minute and adam comes with me to get some ice (I'm in my sweats at this point) we get ice and as walk up to the door I did a stupid carwheel. I was in great mood considering I was reunited with my oldest friends. once were back in the room we're sitting and talking (not loudly at all), It's maybe just after 10 and we get a call from the front desk saying that 2 women aren't allowed to be in a hotel with 3 men so they have to leave. At this point im shocked, but I tell the guys and I ask them what they want to do since we couldn't stay there. And not even 5 minutes later as the guys are getting ready to go she calls back and says that because of the number of men in the room she can assume we're soliciting prostitution and she's called the police and I have to be out in the next 20 minutes.

First of all! What prostitutes pays for her own hotel?! Or wears sweats during these solicitations?? Needless to say I was pissed and offended! I went down there to speak with her and she was just a disgusting person. When the police got there they asked me what happened and explained to them how I was from there and the whole situation and they even told me "shes clearly being ridiculous, make sure you get a receipt and her name so you can file a complaint." Though best western corporate wasn't any help what so ever.

So basically I was left with no where to go. Thankfully my friends let me crash on their couch. So this place is horrible and inconsiderate and absolutely ridiculous.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank JeanellB1477
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I, thank you for responding to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff and if I have known of your situation last year at the time I would have better address your concern. However, we only allow two max occupancy in a king bed and four max occupancy in a two bed. You had more than the max of occupancy allow so you were contacted. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Really appreciated an early check-in at this hotel. They allowed us to get a room prior to noon with the understanding we couldn't access it until the afternoon. This allowed me not to worry about checking in around midnight as I was going to be gone for the day. Had room 303 (upstairs) and the room was comfortable with a firm mattress.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We at Best Western Luxury Inn strive to provide the best customer service we can to all our guests. I am glad you enjoy your stay. We will accomodate our guests and check in our guests early to ease the rest of their day. We will be using your feedback to better improve our services. We hope to see you again.
The Hague, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is much less luxurious than the website would make you believe. Not that there's anything wrong with it: it's clean and reasonably priced. The hotel caters to construction workers who work in the Bay Area. They leave early and are not exactly quiet when they do. The night desk clerk was very friendly though.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the noise level. We do our best to reduce the noise level in the early morning by asking the guests to keep noise level down. We strive to provide our guests with the best customer service we can. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us feedbacks. We will use your feedback to help us improve our services.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#2 of 9 in Tracy
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to BEST WESTERN Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!