“Family friendly”

Best Western Luxury Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I stayed there over night on the way to Oakland. The breakfast was our main priority and it was just great. I was traveling with two children, so having waffles was a great thing for them. My husband and I enjoyed the in room coffee and the tub was nice. An all around great place to rest up, we didn't know pets were allowed, so we will most definitely be staying in the hotel again with our dog. We travel alot and not having to stay in a cheap motel six all the time is great.. Plus the free night promotion, we will have to get that. Thanks best western

• Stayed: May 2014
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. We will be using your feedback to improve our service. We welcome you and your family back anytime.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

When visiting my nephew in Tracy, Ca, we generally stay at the Fairfield Inn. Due to last minute plans, the Fairfield was booked and we had to look elsewhere. The Best Western has okay reviews, so we booked there. The young man that checked us in was very nice and helpful. We had to have our keys changed as they didn’t work on the outside door. The room was adequate. Nothing special, but okay. Had to use phone books on the window sills to hold the drapes closed.

After spending two nights, we received a phone call from a neighbor that our water heater was leaking and we had to hurry home. The same young man checked us out around 3 P.M. on the third day. He stated that since we had to leave because of an emergency, he would only charge us for the two nights even though it was past check out time. How very nice of Best Western. I signed for the two nights and received a receipt for same.

When I received my credit card bill, it contained charges for three nights, not two. I called Best Western and spoke to Sarah who informed me that the receipt I had was not an “official receipt”, although it is the only one I have, and that the clerk had no authority to waive the charges for the third night and she would not make any adjustment to my bill. Not so nice of Best Western.

My advice, if you stay there, would be to be sure and get an “official receipt” when you check out, and because they have no authority, do not pay too much attention to what any of the clerks tell you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike M
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. However, as mention to you, our hotel policy for checkout time is 11 am. If you check out anytime after 11 am you will be charge for another day and since you checkout around 3 pm you were charge for another day. The receipt you receive was a rough receipt but not an official receipt since room and tax for the day do not post until 3 am in the morning. The employee gave you a receipt because you ask for one but no payment was posted to your receipt because you were still going to be charge for the 3rd night. We would have send you an official receipt but we did not have a mailing address for you so we could not send you an official receipt.

Once again, your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209 832-0271.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Close to the highway and all restaurants. In N Out was across the street. Gal that greeting us was awesome. The breakfast is nothing to write home about but coffee and toast are good. Not sure what else to say but can't hit send to I hit 200 characters...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. We strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests. We welcome you back any time. Also, our feedback is very important to us and we will use your feedback to better our services.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was appreciative of the early check-in without any hassle. While the hotel is located in a busy part of town, it was quiet the entire time. The room was well furnished and the bed comfortable. My early start of 5 a.m. the day of departure beat the opening of the breakfast time, but the food was already prepared and ready for early birds. Would return for another stay because they are doing things right.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am please that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. We welcome you back anytime. We will be using you feedback to improve our services.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

After a little bit of difficulty finding our hotel (due to our poor map reading ability) we arrived at BW Luxury Inn in Tracy. Sort of hidden away but in town, we thought it might be a little noisy for our taste. Having booked online we were sort of stuck with staying here so we went inside. We also noticed a LOT of construction fellas work trucks which did not bode well for morning noise. Well, not only were we wrong about the noise, but everything was great! Close to restaurant choices, we were able to walk to dinner, the hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well appointed and the pool was terrific! We awoke in the morning well rested and commented on the fact that we did not hear slamming doors, or road noise or talking in the halls. What a pleasure. As we had a long day of driving ahead it was just what we needed. Very nice little hotel! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am please that you enjoyed your stay. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. We welcome you back anytime. We will be using you feedback to improve our services.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have stayed here before and have not been disappointed, this time for 3 nights. Our room was small but comfortable. The people at the desk were friendly and efficient. The bed was very comfortable, OUR linens were clean!!!, our water pressure fine, toilet did not run all night, and fortunately no kids running up and down the hall. We could not hear any freeway noise in our room. The continental breakfast was nice and the coffee surprisingly good. I buy Starbucks at home, grind my own, and am coffee fussy. This is the first time I have had the coffee in the breakfast room and will do so in B,W. motels. We visit relatives in the area and stay here.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the elevators, we had to change rooms once because of the elevator and peo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I'm glad you enjoy your stay and like our breakfast. We strive our best to provide our guests with excellent services. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using your feedback to better improve our services. We welcome you back any time and will be ready to service you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

the water pressure was non existant, toilet ran all night.. linens were soiled, children ran up and down the hall all evening. Staff was nice. but the room had problems.. slow internet dents in the walls........

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia H
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

I, thank you for taking the time to respond the survey. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests. If we were inform of the issues during your stay we would have been able made your stay more comfortable. I hope you will give us another chance. Once again, thank you responding the the survey and we will use your feedback to improve our services.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn

Been to Best Western Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!