“Nice for a quick stay”

Best Western Luxury Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel is nice. The front desk check in was quick and easy. The room was quiet and clean. We just needed a place to rest and it was perfect for that. We didn't really have time to enjoy any amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoy your stay and hope you will come back to stay with us again. We welcome you back any time and are ready to serve you.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I don't know how broad the issue is but our room stunk really bad (possible fish by people night before in room) and when we notified the front desk and asked for a freshner they did get it for us but didn't offer another room or even deliver it. I had to walk back and get it. Poor service and if you get a yucky room ask for a new one. We regretted not. Pool was great and nice simple breakfast. For a quick night stop as long as you get a room that doesn't stink you are good.

1  Thank Mary Y
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologize for exceeding your expectation but as mention to you in our other survey response. We would have moved you if you were uncomfortable in the room. You only ask for an air freshener which my clerk did brought to you twice. I want all guests to be comfortable and we would definitely moved you to make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I really don't know why this inn is considered a luxury hotel, it certainly didn't live up to that description to me. Room had a musty odor also. Breakfast was pitiful with very little to choose from. The only protein was a few shriveled-looking hard boiled eggs. Only two cereals were offered, both pre-sweetened.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209 832-0271.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

maybe a little out of the i-5 corridor but worth the slight detour to get too. the cost for a bw hotel was very good. we had an excellent room and a breakfast with a little of everything. next to a dennys for a quick supper

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be using your feedback to improve our services. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay. We at Best Western Luxury Inn strive to provide the best customer service we can to all our guests. I would like to welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We needed a place to stay on the way from LAX to SFO and arrived in Tracy at 3:30AM. The receptionist was competent and the room was comfortable including the beds. We had breakfast which was just a continental type, waffles, breads, cereal, fruits and yogert.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you liked your stay. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. Also, your feedback is very important to us since we use feedback from our guests to better our services. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Upon arriving at this hotel, we saw a couple with one of the hotel workers standing by their car which had just been broken into. Their window had been smashed out. We had already made a reservation to stay here, so we went inside. Since we were relatively unfamiliar with the area, we asked the guy at the desk (who had been outside the with couple a few minutes earlier) is this a safe area, he told us the couple had left their laptop in their car. While I get that it might not have been a good decision on their part, they didn't deserve to have their windows broken out.
I explained that we were staying with two young children and just wanted to be sure, he repeated his previous statement, but slower and in a tone that bordered, if not crossed the line, of being rude. At that moment, my first instant was to leave and tell them they could keep their room, but we had already been driving for hours and the kids were exhausted, so we stayed. The rest of the check in proved to us that this guys general attitude was one of being unwilling or unable to show polite customer service. Meanwhile the couple who had their window smashed, were outside cleaning up the glass.

After waiting for one of the two luggage carts become available, we settled into our room. The room was fairly clean. When we got ready to go to bed we realized the hide-a-bed had no blankets on it, only a sheet. I called down to ask for blankets and pillows and I was told by the same clerk as earlier that he would bring up blankets when he had time and they were out of pillows.

The main bed had only a thin bed spread, no other blanket, and there were no other blankets in the room.

Breakfast consisted of poor quality yogurt and some other normal breakfast type items, plus a waffle maker.

The general theme of this hotel was, it offers just enough to get by. No attention to detail or real service or comfort.

I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TKMK360
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We strive our best to provide the best customer we can to all our guest. On behalf of my entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I, thank you for your feedback. We will be using your feedback to better improve our services. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I stayed there over night on the way to Oakland. The breakfast was our main priority and it was just great. I was traveling with two children, so having waffles was a great thing for them. My husband and I enjoyed the in room coffee and the tub was nice. An all around great place to rest up, we didn't know pets were allowed, so we will most definitely be staying in the hotel again with our dog. We travel alot and not having to stay in a cheap motel six all the time is great.. Plus the free night promotion, we will have to get that. Thanks best western

• Stayed: May 2014
Best Western T, Manager at Best Western Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive our best to provide the best customer service we can to all of our guests. We will be using your feedback to improve our service. We welcome you and your family back anytime.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tracy
Hampton Inn Tracy
Fairfield Inn Tracy
#3 of 9 in Tracy
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca

Been to Best Western Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!