Motel 6 Tracy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you simply need a clean place to sleep this will do, I would rather spend the money saved on the room for other things. The handicapped side is a bit quieter, the other side wasn't bad. Wifi is available and there is a nice pool. Keep your expectations down and save $$! They did not sweat on a late checkout. All in all I will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I caught a flu bug so needed a place to rest comfortably while recuperating...this was not it!!! Dogs and people were up making lots of noise all night...slamming doors, running up and down the walkway, loud conversations in front of our door(one person actually leaned on our door to talk on her cell phone), people digging thru the trash outside our door, large dog barking next door all night long, I could go on for an hour...the room itself was old and looked like they had tried to fix it up with some fresh paint and a new shower stall but was far from "fixed"...no ammenities at all...tv and a bed...if the outside cacophony wasn't enough the horrendous grating noise from the ac/heating unit put it over the top...I think I was sicker when we left than I was when we got there...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruthann60
Reviewed 31 August 2013

As a young solo female traveler I do usually inspect the room prior to checking in but on a budget the price was so low that I decided I could make do. It wasn't awful- I mean it was super cheap so there's a lot I can over look. Things that bothered me- there was no wall unit AC in the room , there was a thermostat that cooled the room but it was stuffy so I would have much preferred a wall unit to circulate the air some- second thing- I let the water run for a good 5 minutes in the morning waiting for the hot water so that I could shower.. no such luck... I did feel safe at this hotel as a solo female traveler there were lots of people in the parking lot and walking dogs and doing laundry ect, but to me that is safer than a few lone creepers. I would stay again because the price is just that good- and the front desk staff was nice and I appreciated that they didn't say my roomnumber out loud as they do at some places, makes me feel kinda unsafe if there are other people in the lobby waiting.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ciara B
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Only place I could afford for a last minute place to stay. Room smelled of cigarettes even though non smoking room. Hair on the sheets makes me believe they had not been changed. Noisy and creepy. Bathroom did not look like it had been clean and I was concerned that the towels were also dirty. Will not be staying here again even though I will be working here for an extended time.

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Celistrial M
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Tracy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Celistrial M - We apologize for the odor and cleanliness issues you encountered during your recent stay. These issues are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Rough, dangerous neighborhood and cops came twice. Creepy people coming and going all hours of the night! The room was very small and NOT clean, mattress was uncomfortable, bedding smelled strongly of bleach and couldn't open the one tiny window for ventilation. Honestly, I'm not that picky, but I can't think of anything positive to say!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Vickie790
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Tracy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Dear Vickie790 - Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness and comfort issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.