“Fabulous Mexican Seafood”

La Costa Taqueria
Ranked #30 of 196 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 September 2013

If you like authentic mexican seafood, this is the place!!! Happened to find this gem on a recent trip to CA. Oh I so wish we had a place like this where we live in northern AZ. I would be having the octopus everyday!!! Great prices too!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Messed up my order, took forever to get my food, was not able to even have time to eat. Service was terrible they did not acknowledge me waiting or how I wanted my food

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

If you want cheese on tacos make sure you add it. Portions huge. Food cheap. Not often you get both together. Eat here at least once a week. Always satisfied customer.

1  Thank Stacylady
Reviewed 6 January 2013

What can I say about La Costa that hasn't been already said? They have the best taco and burritos in town. My wife loves their tostadas. The prices are the best I've seen. Great place to go a quick stomach filling meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We've lived in Tracy for about 9 years and thought it was time to try this place. It seems to always be packed and the reviews looked good. We ordered some tacos, a couple super burritos, and a quesadilla. Well, the quesadilla looked just like a burrito, in fact it was fatter, kind of weird?! The burritos only had meat, rice, a little sour cream, and a ton of grilled (sort of) onions. Why is that super? The tacos were typical to look at, 2 tortillas, meat, onions, cilantro. Sadly, out of 6 people, no one liked their food and we are big Mexican food fans. The chicken had some spice to it, but no real flavor, so my son couldn't eat his tacos. I had the same problem with my burrito. In fact I opened it up and there were more onions than anything. I like onions, but really? Shouldn't there be some chicken in my chicken burrito?! So, I ended up throwing more than half away. Not to mention, these burritos were not the round fat items you get at any other taqueria, "roach coach", or restaurant, it was flat and soggy. Just gross!! We decided never to go back. THEN, we all got terrible indigestion and upset stomachs. Take my advice and try some other place, this was awful!

1  Thank msjj30