While traveling in Northern California we were fortunate enough to get to stay at the Emerald Forest of Trinidad. The coastline at Trinidad is breath-taking and the campground/cabins were in a beautiful setting. As we entered the campground, the green around us was spectacular. As we entered, I was a bit fearful of what the cabins might be like as they were covered in moss. Upon entering, we were greeted with beauty. The modern interior was so welcoming and comfortable. I would love to live in the woods in one of these cabins. It was incredibly peaceful and a great night's rest. I want to go back and stay much longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'll help you rediscover your endless youth. OUR STORY - We are people first. We love the great outdoors, having grown up swimming in rivers and hiking among the redwoods. We are parents and children, siblings and friends. We recognize the importance of family. We look forward to bringing the high level of customer service you have come to expect to our newest addition, Emerald Forest Cabins & RV. WHAT WE OFFER - Proximity to Trinidad Harbor, great restaurants nearby, fire rings & picnic tables, clean cabins & courteous hosts with a desire to make your stay a warm, memorable experience. Most of all, we offer you the opportunity to slow down and get in touch with those you love. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Emerald Forest Cabins & RV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Forest Of Trinidad Hotel Trinidad
- Emerald Forest Cabins & RV Trinidad, California