“Loved it and I am coming back....”
Review of Whalesong House

Whalesong House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Whalesong House
Ranked #5 of 5 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 February 2007

I loved my stay with friends at Whalehouse Song. The house was non-prentious, comfortable and clean. Well, except for the upscale coffee grinder/brewing/espresso machine thing... I couldn't work it at all and I was quite annoyed in the morning. But we called the manager and she not only helped fix the issue she later brough back a bottle of wine for that evening. I slept better than I ever have at any hotel or B&B. "Quiet upstairs, with my own private balcony overlooking the grounds." I loved having morning coffee over looking the ocean and being 5 minutes from standing on the beach... The privacy and quiet grounds were AWESOME!!!!

Stayed: November 2006
7  Thank MEG-7
Reviewed 7 July 2006

We booked four nights at Whalesong based on these reviews and their website. The gardens are fantastic, the location is wonderful, great views from the private hot tub and decks. When we had a few issues I attempted to call the manager several times during our stay. I did not receive a return call on my cell or the house phone. The house needs some inside maintenance. The problems are not big. The lack of any sort of hospitality from the manager was odd and disconcerting.

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank Archana
Reviewed 20 December 2005

This is by far the finest example of what a vacation rental home should be: a place the owners use themselves, equipped better than any and pristinely maintained. The location is just a few steps from the ocean in the middle of the seaside village with wonderful views and gardens. This will surely raise the bar on vacation home accomodations. See their web site at [--] for a taste.

Long Island, NY

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
10  Thank Aggee12
Reviewed 6 July 2005

Trinidad's WHALESoNG HOUSE & GARDENS is exactly as represented in their website: whalesonghouse.com.

In fact, the website is a wonderful experience of its own and can give you an idea of just what it was like for us.

Apparently it is a well-kept secret, recommended primarily by locals to their visiting friends and relatives.

A great place for a personal renewal or honeymoon. The flowering gardens, the sculptured fountain, the hundreds of books and videos, the views, the strategic location, etc, etc.

Trinidad is what Mendocino used to be like twenty years ago.

We loved it and can't wait to go back for a second and third honeymoon!

Thank you, WHALESoNG!

14  Thank DemandingTraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
View Crest Lodge
Trinidad Bay Bed & Breakfast Hotel
Trinidad Inn
Trinidad Inn
#4 of 5 in Trinidad

Been to Whalesong House? Share your experiences!