My mom, sister, and I took a trip to Donner Lake. I had not made any reservations, because we
were unsure if we would actually be spending the night. We stopped at Donner Lake Village Resort to ask if they had any rooms with a lake view - they did. The gal at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful. We were so pleased when we saw our room - so clean, so organized, and with sliding door that looked onto the lake. We loved the outside picnic tables and lounge chairs. As we were outside, the maintenance man was very friendly - giving us many ideas on where to go for dinner, and for things to do in Truckee. We had a wonderful time, and I've already recommended this place to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Donner Lake Village is a year-round condominium resort nestled in the pines on the west shore of Donner Lake, one of the Sierra Nevada's most charming and beautiful alpine lakes. Our friendly staff can help you plan your visit, too. Encounter serenity in a one or two-bedroom suite, studio or spacious room complete with microwaves, refrigerators and FREE high speed wireless internet. Easy access to year round activities. In summer enjoy our private beach and marina with boat rentals. In winter hit the slopes at eight nearby world class ski resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Donner Lake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donner Lake Village Hotel Truckee
- Donner Lake Hotel
- Donner Lake Resort
- Donner Lake Village Resort