“Great view!”
Review of Tahoe Donner

Tahoe Donner
Ranked #4 of 14 Nature & Parks in Truckee
More attraction details
Owner description: Former Olympian biathlete Glenn Jobe designed this cross-country resort to be serene and sociable. In the summer, it features an equestrian center with pony rides, wagon rides and trail rides.
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Another stop I have to make whenever I'm in Tahoe. This place is absolutely beautiful! You have to stop by the bridge and take a picture of Donner lake. If you have a chance, it is also a great place to camp!

1  Thank JonesinAround

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love living here in TD. The amenities are fabulous, it's easy to meet people and they are warm and welcoming. Water aerobics and Zumba are my favorite classes, but I also use the gym and the trails. And we love our homeowners' beach at Donner Lake, where we have potluck BBQs every Monday evening during summer. The downhill ski hill is the best and most affordable place in Tahoe to teach grandkids to ski!

2  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The Tahoe Donner trail system is unbeatable. I have hiked them, mountain biked them and have been horseback riding. They are well marked, so even if you are alone, it's difficult to get lost. The TD Association has done a great job of keeping them up, adding bridges over creeks, clearly marking the boundaries, and keeping them clear of garbage. Euer Valley is a beautiful place to bike or hike.

There are some steep climbs, but the maps clearly mark them and you can still enjoy an all day hike wth young children.

2  Thank CMarvinGallo
Reviewed 8 April 2013

First time skiing for my 4 and 6 yr old children as well as my 42y/o husband. All received lessons from the friendly staff (10am-noon) and enjoyed it. Great beginners runs (green and blue) but only minimal black diamonds...we went at the end of March and the snow was melting already.
Would recommend to all who are just beginning to learn to ski!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is a great place to learn, it is not crowed. Lots of families with small kids. Fun place to ski.

1  Thank vacationjunkie030