Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Danville CA
Reviewed 13 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
13 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review! The owner has asked me to express his appreciation for your suggestion. The hooks are a good idea and he plans to put some up before the next busy season arrives. The hot tub at this home is professionally maintained, as all Pullen vacation homes' hot tubs are, and is cleaned and treated on a regular basis. Our check-in agents also add a scoop of shock when they do their check-in prior to a guest arrival. This is the first remark made of this nature about a hot tub on our program. Thank you again for your comments and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. The Pullen Management Team.
San Francisco
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in January 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
3 Feb 2011
Thank you for your review! Since learning of the knife situation the owner has replaced the old knives with a new knife set and chef's knife in Stockholm Vista." Thank you for the suggestion. Glad you enjoyed your stay! Pullen Management Team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$250
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing