“Great adventure for families”

Tahoe Whitewater Tours
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Truckee
More attraction details
Owner description: Tahoe Whitewater Tours is a family owned and operated company. Our goal to provide you with the most memorable river experience possible. Work with our team to experience a whitewater rafting, kayaking, or tubing the thrill of a lifetime.
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Great people to work with. There was 21 in our party and they put us in 4 rafts. The first hour is somewhat uneventful, more rafting educational. The last half though was very exciting! All the guides did extremely well. Looking forward to our next trip!

All reviews
"safety briefing"
"professional photographer"
"terrific guide"
in 2 reviews
"great fun for the whole family"
"river guide"
"great equipment"
"adam"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 14 October 2012

If you never tryed whitewater Rafting you are missing out on alot. I recommend Chris he was our guide and he was just wonderful and free spirited person.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

These guys are the best rafting outfit at Tahoe. Ran into Milty and his guides on the east fork Carson in June on a training run. As always they were professional and safety oriented.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I rarely do reviews but we had such a great experience with this company and our guide Chris I thought I'd add one. Unfortunately, ClaraKCMO wrote my review for me, we could have been in the same raft!

Great outfit and the gals doing the photography were equally as good. Thanks for the great 1/2 day.

2  Thank Randy S
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We just got back from our Tahoe Trip and the highlight was our 1/2 day of rafting with this great company. Chris was our guide and he was just wonderful and easy going. Class I-III and the photography company they use is equally amazing! I don't think there was a single family or group that didn't buy the pictures! They had them loaded and playing on the bus ride back to the business.

We were completely thrilled with our experience. What a BLAST!