“Extremely pleased with customer service!!”
Review of Ski Butlers

Ski Butlers
Book In Advance
More Info
US$71.83*
and up
Sport Ski Rental Package from North Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals and the highest level of customer service to over 60 North American and European Ski Resorts, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop and waiting in line, have Ski Butlers deliver your equipment and get fitted in the comfort of your accommodations. If there are any issues during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those problems anywhere that is convenient for you including, on the mountain. On the final day of your rental we will meet you at a time and place of your choosing to pick up your equipment. Ski Butlers serves all of North Lake Tahoe including Northstar-at-Tahoe, Squaw Valley, Truckee, Tahoe City, Crystal Bay and Incline Village.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I must say I was a little nervous choosing a "we deliver skis to your room" service because as we all know fitting skis and boots can be a challenging process. But man was I pleasantly surprised.

Prior to our trip I communicated with Ski Butlers about our needs and scheduled an appointment time for them to meet us at our room. They showed up on time, with a bag containing boots for our family. I was concerned with getting "junk" boots like you get from many rentals, but these guys brought comfortable, well fitting boots, and skis to match. The equipment was well maintained and worked great. When my kids decided to board instead of ski one day, once again they brought over snowboards and boots -- on time and with a smile.

Ski Butlers definitely earned my repeat business. My thanks to the entire staff for their great customer service and for helping make our trip a great family vacation.

SkiButlers, General Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

We are glad that you overcame your initial nerves and decided to try out Ski Butlers! We thank you for trying out our legendary service and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the gear as well. Core Value #5: Everything Matters. Thanks again for the great review! Alex Reese, GM Tahoe

All reviews
"tahoe"
"slopes"
"resort"

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our family of 4 stayed at Northstar in February. Ski Butlers made everything so easy! Equipment was great, they were on time and easy to work with. Will use them every time we ski!

SkiButlers, General Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Core Value #1: Deliver Legendary Service. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our timely service and great equipment. Thank you for the great review. We can't wait to see everyone again next time you all make it to the mountain to ski!

-Alex Reese, GM Tahoe

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My son and I stayed in a condo near Squaw Valley. To avoid schlepping our rental skis and poles back and forth between a ski shop and our condo, we tried Ski Butlers. Excellent service and rapid delivery were their hallmark. If there was a slightly higher cost, I did not notice it. And to avoid standing in lines waiting for a tech to fit and adjust bindings, etc, a slightly higher cost was more than justified. They fitted us right in the living room. They also changed out my skis once the next day to ensure I had what I wanted. They came to me with the replacement! Great service well delivered.

It is great to hear that you took advantage of our support service! As we always say, we don't want you to ski on something that you aren't having a blast on so thanks for the great review. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

-Alex Reese, GM Tahoe

Reviewed 3 January 2014

An excellent service that makes skiing an even more enjoyable experience.
Their boots and skis boots were the latest in styles and equipment and very well maintained.
Alex was wonderful and couldn't have been more helpful. I'll never rent form anyone else again.

SkiButlers, General Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thanks for your awesome review! We love to share our passion for great gear and make your experience that much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again,
Alex Reese, GM Ski Butlers Tahoe

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This is the second time I use ski butlers and have been spoiled by them. If you have kids this is the best way to rent. They come to your room and outfit the whole family. No need to drive to a ski rental and carry all the equipment with you and them have to return it. They even took our equipment downstairs after outfitting us and placed it in our locker.

SkiButlers, Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Our first core value is to “Delivery Legendary Service” a.k.a to spoil you! Thanks so much for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again on the slopes.

-Alex Reese, Ski Butlers NLT GM