“Ski trip”

Clovis, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ski trip”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The skiing was great for us. There were no crowds or lines at the lifts.
The length of the runs was just right for us. The staff was helpful.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jon9119

Truckee, California, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great family place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The most reasonable place in Tahoe to ski! The terrain is limited, predominately beginner and intermediate. Just a few chairs. But great place to take lessons and teach the grandkids to ski!

Visited March 2013
Sacramento, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Perfect place for beginners and "Old" skiers like me!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I relearned to ski here a few years ago and it is still my favorite place. Small mountain, but it's great for someone like me with creaky joints. I have a fabulous time, because I don't get stuck on long runs. Both my kids learned to snowboard here with lessons from their great school. It's best to get to the school early though-it gets crowded during peak times.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank CMarvinGallo
Mountain View, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The best place for small kids”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We've been skiing there for three years until our kids got old enough for the big mountains. It is very cozy, safe and kids friendly mountain. There are two lifts there - green and blue. They have rent, ski and snowboard classes, different events to entertain young sportsmen, races, bar and food at good prices. Our favorite was Glow stick parade in February. It is crowded on Xmas week and Ski-week in February. All people there are skiing carefully and safely.

Visited January 2013