There is only a few things that will remind you of a Hampton Inn such as the breakfast and bedding. The rest of it will remind you of being at a lodge The front desk was courteous and helpful the breakfast staff was right on everything including making a waffle for you.
They definitely tried to make you feel like you are at Tahoe. We would definitely stay there again. The prices are fair for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn