other travellers have booked this property
Relax on the front patio
Warm up next to the fireplace or just open the windows and enjoy the fresh mountain air Enjoy movies on dish or blue ray
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Relax on the front patio
Enjoy movies on dish or blue ray
space to play some faun family board games
Well placed windows add natural light
Sink into the couches and try to keep your eyes open
Fully stocked kitchen - all the tools you need to get the job done
Call them to the table
Convenient powder room
good night - twin and double bunk bed
good night - queen bed
Wash up and get ready for bed in the full bathroom upstairs
Good night  - Master bedroom, Queen bed
Ahhhh - soak in the master tub or get ready in the master shower
Master bath double vanity - get teeth brushed on time in a hurry
Wash your gear before you head home? yeah! pack clean clothes and put them away when you get home
Snowy view from the patio
Snowy views from the patio
Vintage signs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Vaheed S
“Late 4 PM checkin required and place had not been cleaned.”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was my vacation for the 4th of July weekend with my girlfriend. The owner/manager of the property told me she would send me a "code" to get into the house. Well I waited until the day we were supposed to checkin on July 3rd and heard nothing. The manager was always very short and not friendly at all. I texted her and called asking what is the checkin time and I am waiting for this code. She tells me oh yeah, here is the "code" not even mentioning that it's for the garage door. Then says you can't check in until 4 pm! So we had to wait with all our stuff in the car until 4 pm which ate away most of our entire day as we couldn't drop off our stuff at the house until 4 pm since we had valuables we did not want to leave in the car. We get to the house, go inside and the place is dirty, dirty linens on the floor, dirty kitchen, trash piled up in the garage. I called her and said you made us wait until 4 and the cleaners haven't even cleaned the house! She told me to just leave our stuff there an the cleaners would clean around it. We felt super uncomfortable leaving both our laptops and valuables at the house unsecured, couldn't take a shower or get relaxed on the beds since everything was dirty! All she offered was to waive the cleaning fee. I am filing a complaint with TripAdvisor over this property manager and lack of attention to her guests. Horrible stay. Would not recommend.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Jul 2017
Sorry about the bad experience. It goes without saying that your vacation was impacted and there isn't a remedy for that. I would like to remind you that check in is at 4pm on any day. Your particular weekend was busy - back to back check ins- leaving no opportunity for early check ins. I would like to apologize if I was short with you. I did panic a little and mentioned that I would return your cleaning fee immediately. I was hoping to move as quickly as possible to get you on your vacation. Yes, I offered that you unload your gear, ONLY if you felt comfortable doing so. I also was trying to get off the phone as quickly as possible to start calling the cleaning company to come and clean asap. Your cleaning fee was returned via PayPal a few days ago and I do hope you give us another chance. We would love to provide you with the experience that I normally provide to all guests. We do change the access code to the house between guests, for safety. Because of back to back check ins, I waited to reset the code. I should have communicated that earlier. Our reviews on VRBO show many satisfied guests.

Travellers are raving about these Truckee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing