“Very Clean Rooms!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Tulare
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites this past weekend, the service was excellent and the rooms super clean!

The breakfast was great, we even got to make our own waffles.

Stephanie B. was great, she helped coordinate all seven of our rooms.

Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Stephanie B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am so glad that you stayed with us and I was happy to help coordinate your reservations. Please feel free to give us a call in the future the next time you are in need of rooms!

We look forward to seeing you back the Fairfield Inn and Suites Tulare soon.

Kind regards,

Stephanie

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We choose this location, to be semi-close to sequoia natl forest. We were pleasantly surprised by how polite and helpful the staff was. Free breakfast was an added bonus as well as their large rooms. My family and I would highly recommend this hotel again. The only complaint, not their fault, is there is no where nice to sit down and eat. Only a handful of fast food joints.

• Stayed: August 2014
Stephanie B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were pleased and I do hope to see you again in the future!

Kind regards,
Stephanie Bombardieri
Fairfield Inn and Suites Tulare
559-686-4700
stephanie.bombardieri@marriott.com

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We've spent two nights at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulare as part of a Sequoia and Kings Canyon trip. The hotel is 1h away from the Sequoia park entrance and that was the main reason for choosing this location.
We had a king suite, very comfortable and spacious. Our room was facing the pool and high way.
The major downside of this location is the traffic noise. Apparently rooms don't have proper sound insulation, we could hear even smaller cars passing by.
Breakfast was just okay, nothing special to draw attention. The coffee was a bit better than in other Fairfield hotels.

Stayed: August 2014
Stephanie B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your response on our hotel!
I am glad that the hotel was found to be a great hotel and I am sorry for the unfortunate location of the hotel. If you do decide to stay with us in the future, the even side of our hotel tends to be a bit more quiet. Please feel free to call me directly and ask for one of these rooms and if possible I will try to upgrade you.

Thank you again for your feedback on our hotel!

Kind Regards,
Stephanie Bombardieri
Fairfield Inn and Suites Tulare
559) 686-4700
stephanie.bombardieri@marriott.com

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Steph office manager was terrible. Gave us the wrong room key and I walked inn to an occupied room the room occupier got terrified. I was told I would get a refund on my room n I have been dealing with the reimbursement for 5 days becuz Steph confused everything the general mgr didnt even bother to speak with me. Kayla in the other hand has been very helpful. Terrible service, the rooms are nice but beware of ur room charge and ur room key.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cali-500
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The wife and I broke up our drive to Merced from Long Beach during a trip to work on a rental house we have. We are Platinum Elite rewards members and as such we enjoy some gratis stays in many of their hotels. This one is quite nicely done, it has a modern feel to it and the suites (we had a king suite) is nice and large, with a seprate living area from the bedroom area. We've stayed in this unit before with our college age son and he has slept on the sofa bed, so it handles a small family well. This was July 4th weekend, so there were some families staying there.....the pool was a nice temperature, and breakfast the next morning was great. The only issue we have with this property is the two access doors to the pool, one was not working on our last trip, and this time both of them would not let you in when trying to return from the using the pool. A bit annoying having to walk around the building. Other than that nice linens, bed very comfortable....some freeway noise.

Room Tip: Maybe try to get a room on opposite side from freeway to limit road noise......
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth Q
Stephanie B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Newer hotel, clean and welcoming environment -- but nothing better than the staff! Absolutely everyone was friendly and helpful. Facilities include a heated indoors pool which is great considering that air quality in the area tends to be extremely poor in the summer. Within walking distance to multiple restaurants. Again I cannot say enough about the staff!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Pros:
New hotel, comfortable, clean rooms, free continental breakfast 6am-9am, close to gas station, Starbucks, outlets, etc.

Cons:
The hotel is adjacent to the freeway, so I could definitely hear the freeway noise from my room. Maybe if the weather is hot, the air conditioning will block out the sound.

Room Tip: Request a room that doesn't face the freeway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Stephanie B, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that everything met your needs, with the exception of the noise level. Unfortunately, being as close to the freeway as we are is an inconvenience but a convenience for some of our travelers. Your tip to request a room on the even side of the hotel is usually what we suggest to our light sleepers, as those rooms do tend to be a bit more quiet.

Thank you for your comments and feedback and we hope you will visit us again soon!

Kind Regards,
Stephanie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare
#2 of 14 in Visalia
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 12 in Tulare

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Visalia Tulare? Share your experiences!