“Alway end up disappointed”

Fugazzis California Grill
Ranked #40 of 106 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Really want to like it but the food always disappoints. God atmosphere. Ok for just grabbing cocktails or a pizza but can't recommend anything else.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice little quaint restaurant,
Good service, good food,decent prices. Didn't care for location.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is a very nice, fancy restaurant, however on the day I went I had a wrap and for some reason, it was extremely greasy. I've heard good things about this place, so I assume I just got a bad one. One of the others in my party had the exact same experience though.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

The braised short ribs, wine selections, and pizzas are all wonderful! But, the service is just way too slow. Friendly and helpful but waited an hour for our food.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries; I had a grilled combo platter that featured a choice of three items. I chose salmon, shrimp, and chicken. For both of us the meal was delicious. Servings are a bit too generous; I only had room left for a few bites of chicken. Prices are what you'd expect for an upscale restaurant.

1  Thank Henry D

Been to Fugazzis California Grill? Share your experiences!