“Classy elegance in Tuolumne”
Review of Seven Sisters

Seven Sisters
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Tuolumne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Very pleasant special occasion venue. The staff is professional and the food was artistically prepared. Will visit again, when a special celebration calls.

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I went to this restaurant after it was recommended to me. Given that it was a pretty small town I wasn't expecting much. WOW. The service was outstanding. Our servers - Catherine and Andrew did a fantastic job. They were attentive, thoughtful, polite and genuinely enjoyed serving us. The food was also very good. The smoked chicken pasta dish was outstanding. I cant wait for my next trip up there. I have no idea what the bread dip was but I could have just eaten that on its own. I recommended asking for the recipe if they have it. I would have loved to have had dessert but was too full after the main course. I'll need to go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is Tuolumne County's best! It is a very classy, elegant place to eat! The food is always perfect, the staff is always very nice and professional. The bread tray is such high quality, it is very hard not to overdue. The special birthday plate of desserts you can get is personalized and decadent!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This is certainly one of the most elegant restaurants on Tuolumne County. We have been here several times with groups and individually. Food is excellent and well presented. Wait staff is very attentive and professional. It is one of the few places to celebrate special occasions with elegance and ambiance. The only negative is that to get to the restaurant, you have to pass through the casino with its cigarette smell and noise. For a few people, that is a deal breaker and if you are entertaining it does not make the greatest of impressions.

1  Thank jriii
Reviewed 25 July 2013

One of the two best restaurants in the County, the other being The National Hotel in Jamestown.
Seven Sisters is out of the noise and cigarette smoke of the casino, on its own second floor, reached by elevator. Elegant setting with white table clothes. Varied menu selections. Dedicated gourmet chef. Very attentive waitstaff. A real surprise and virtually unknown except by locals. Valet parking.

1  Thank MarshBruce