“Great place!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #20 of 186 Restaurants in Turlock
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Panera's are always a good choice. This is a great one..very friendly and very customer focused. I love that they welcome groups of people...church women, knitting groups..to push together tables and chat. Just feels good being there!

1  Thank Lisa Y

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I used to visit Panera weekly when I lived in Sacramento, so finding one in Turlock was a treat. I love the bagels, especially the asiago cheese and cinnamon sugar bagels. But there is so much more, the salads and soups are fresh and very good, you will not be disappointed. There are various pastries, carmel pecan rolls, scones, mufins, bear claws all done daily...also they have excellent green onion cream cheese, yummy, yummy, yummy. I hope this chain catches on down here because we need more than one in the Valley.

1  Thank sk8rsm0m
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Went with friend and we each go item and shared to get taste of different dishes. Everything I have ordered there is good. The taste and presentation.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

love love there soups and pastieries.....I go there once a week for there yummy green tea....better than starbucks

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

I usually meet to work while having lunch. Great Greek and Cobb salads. I usually pick 2 for 6.99. Can't beat the lunch. Lots of places to sit that you can plug in your laptop. Relaxing atmosphere and good service

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!