Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock
US$93
Sunrise Inn(Turlock)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstrain tracksking suiteroom was cleancentral locationexcellent place to staywithin walking distancesitting areaother hotels in the areabeautiful hoteldecent hotelrecent staypleasant staymorning breakfasttheir joblight sleeperwould definitely stay here againbreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

this hotel had some od the best check in service I have encountered in a long time. Very pleasant, very efficient, had everything ready as per my reservation with no questions. Front desk staff was quite aware of my status and what that status received upon check in.

Room Tip: first floors are always good
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KEVIN L
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear KEVIN L,

I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your check in experience at our Fairfield property in Turlock, CA. Our team of professional front desk associates make it a personal priority to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for your candid review, as we are always looking for feedback from our guests. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The bed was so so soft and comfortable. I slept like a baby. The fresh fruits and orange flavored ice water in the lobby was a very nice touch. The lobby area was very clean and inviting. The lobby seating was very comfortable. The hotel is centrally located next to the shopping areas and various resturants. Breakfast was a wonderful pleasant surprise. There were lots of great and tasty choices. I was here on business and had to leave after one night. I really wish I could have extended my stay and fully enjoyed this hotel and all that it had to offer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MikeLikesThis
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear MikeLikesThis,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to send us your feedback. Your comments are much appreciated, and will be shared with our staff.

I'm happy to read that you caught notice of the cleanliness and convenience of our property. Our excellent team work very hard to keep our property as clean and as well maintained as possible. We also take great pride in our location here in Turlock with all the shopping and dining fit perfect for anyone.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to send us your comments. We hope to welcome you to Turlock once again in the near future and also hope to show you what our community has to offer.

Hotel Staff

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The staff was lovely and worked to get us the best price. The room was clean, beds comfortable. The best thing about the breakfast was that the fruit was fresh and tasty, otherwise it was a typical hotel breakfast. I wouldn't give this a "Very Good", but a "Good" if that was offered because there was nothing else to warrant the current rating.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room - they appear to have plenty of them.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda G
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Linda G,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We value every guest's opinion, and appreciate your willingness to share yours with us.

I'm pleased to see that you found our breakfast convenient and healthy. We take pride in taking all steps that we can to ensure our guests satisfaction.

Also thank you for providing a great tip to others in regards to requesting a quiet room, we surely do have plenty of quiet rooms to accomidate our guests at our property.

Again, thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us and will be shared with our staff. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel was conveniently located near many shopping centers and the freeway. It was quiet & clean and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was great and had a good selection of items. We would definitely consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pat Y

Dear Pat Y,

Overall, I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at our property, and found our staff friendly and helpful. We value your recommendation of our property, and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed two nights. The hotel is in a great location - close to the 99 and many shops and restaurants. Our room was very clean and spacious. Always appreciate the fridge and coffee maker. The internet service worked great. We would most likely stay again. My only two complaints would be - We are not fans of biscuits and gravy and to have that for breakfast two mornings in a row - I was a little bummed. Luckily, there were other choices but my husband went out to grab something else. The other minor complaint is our maid asked us twice, at two different times on Saturday morning if we wanted our room cleaned. The first time she asked, I was surprised of her question and said yes. She then saw us again leaving the room at 10AM and asked again. I don't think its necessary to ask guests if they want their room clean. If we did not, we will let you know.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lilizmom
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear lilizmom,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm pleased to see that you found our location to be most convenient for your needs. We take pride in our beautiful location filled with a wide variety of shopping and dining.

I appreciate your feedback in regards to the biscuits and gravy being served every day, as it may not be everyones general preference. I have relayed this information to our staff to see what other options are available for your next stay with us.

When our guests speak, we listen. Thank you again for taking the time to complete this survey. We have only improved our property more as a result. Again, thank you for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock, CA. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you in the near future.