“Very good accommodation ”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Turlock
Calgary, Canada
“Very good accommodation ”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Our recent stay at Fairfield Marriott has been a great hotel experience for us. We have arrived at mid night after our flight at OAK International got some delay.
The check-in service was very friendly and professional, in a few minutes we've got our nice room with an excellent bed. The highlight of our stay was the very relaxing sleep in so comfy bed.
Breakfast needs improvements, coffee is way bellow expectations.
All in all, I would return here and highly recommend Fairfield Marriott in Turlock.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Robby_Cristian
fairfieldinnturlock, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Robby_Christian,

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey about your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you found your restful night to be the highlight of your stay.

It makes us happy to hear when our guests are happy. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, we hope to welcome you back to our property the next time you are in the area.

Until then, travel safely!

Breanna S
Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, CA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I went to Turlock to visit family. This is the second time we have stayed at the Fairfield. It is clean, safe, friendly staff and nicely appointed rooms. The breakfast there had a good variety and a lot of healthy choices. The bed was perfect! Would definitely recommend if you need to stay in Turlock.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ScenicRt
fairfieldinnturlock, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear ScenicRt,

Thank you for your detailed and candid response! It is wonderful to know that you were able to relax with our comfortable Marriott beds. I appreciate your feedback regarding the friendly staff and healthy breakfast.

Our number one priority here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock is our guest satisfaction. Having your positive feedback is wonderful to hear, and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Turlock in the near future! Travel safe.

Breanna S.
Fairfield Inn & Suites, Turlock, CA
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 19 July 2014

NATASHA always makes me smile. She makes sure I am taken care of and makes sure that I have a room..............I wish all the girls were like Natasha!!! THE maintenance team is also Good. And Carmen makes the best breakfast and the cleaning people always smile and say hello too!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 458Eric
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear 458Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you notice our hard working and professional staff.

I will share your comments with Natasha and Carmen as I am sure they will appreciate being mentioned so possitively. We look forward to your next stay and please feel free to contact us directly if we may be of any assistance to you in the future. Safe travels!

Breanna S
Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock
San Antonio, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed July 12 th-13th and hotel had power outage in the morning of the 13 th for about 20 minutes. Not bad at all! Things happen. We enjoyed breakfast while the staff made the best of it.

Our room was so clean! No dust anywhere! The towels were a little scratchy...but I like thin towels. Maybe upgrade them soon?

Girl at fd on Saturday had an bubbly and professional personality that made us feel welcome and happy to be there. She recommended a delicious Italian restaurant, villa Napoli. Best Italian food and a great and thoughtful suggestion! She was very attentive to our needs and likes and dislikes with each suggestion.

The girl on Sunday morning dealt with this crazy lady complaining when it wasn't the hotels fault. The girl was so patient and also very professional. She helped ease any concern I had about the power outage.

I wish I got those ladies names...but I'll always remember my stay, and always stay here when in turlock! Thank you to those sweet young women and the breakfast lady Sunday for making our stay wonderful!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank pattymice
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear pattymice,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review, and for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Turlock. I am pleased to hear you not only enjoyed our hotel but also to visit a staff favorite restaurant, Villa Napoli.

I truly enjoyed reading through your comments and the excellent description you provided of your stay and our staff. It gives me great pleasure to know that we surpassed your expectations, and that you had a comfortable stay with us. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team and management to let them know you found our team to be exceptional.

Again, thank you for your thoughtful and honest review of our property. Our staff will enjoy knowing we have made a Fairfield Fan out of you after this stay. We look forward to welcoming you to Turlock the next time you visit! Next time we see you, be sure to ask for other staff favorite restaurants to try out, such as Las Casuelas or Aj's Cafe.

Breanna S.
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Turlock, CA
SF bay area
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My son and I stayed in a King suite for 1 night for a soccer tournament and were generally pleased with the property.

Facilities: the building looks pretty new, nice lobby area with space for a group to hang out. Pool was clean and heated at night, as was hot tub.

Location: Nice spot near the sports complex and near 4 corners of stores - Safeway, Red Robin, Target, Old Navy, Kohls, Jamba Juice, etc.

Room: Plenty of room for 2 people, could accommodate 4. I was a little disappointed that there was not a door separating the king bed and pull out sofa, but more like a half wall. The room itself was very clean, nice bathroom and shower, good a/c and heat system, clean bed sheets and comfortable bed. The biggest complaint was that the entire front of the hotel faces the train track just past the parking lot. Even though the windows are triple-paned, the train horn at night is still pretty loud. I clocked the train blowing by at 9:15pm, 10:15pm and 7:15am on a Saturday night in May. Also, I heard a loud altercation from my neighbor (I think he was on the phone) through the wall which luckily didn't last too long.

So, like other reviewers, I'd ask for a room facing West (back of hotel), and odd-numbered room.

Breakfast: Standard fare - scrambled eggs, sausage, some pastries, cereal, fruit and pre-made batter to make waffles, which was a nice little touch.

Overall, a good stay which would have been better on the West side.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bay_Area_native85
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Bay_Area_native85,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback. We utilize each guest comment as an opportunity to improve our property.

We appreciate you taking notice of the cleanliness of our property. Our house keepers and public area attendants have rigorous cleaning routines, keeping our property looking new and refreshed every day.

Again, thank you for your extensive and fantastic review. Our staff will be content to hear this feedback. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Turlock sometime in the near future.
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 1 May 2014

this hotel had some od the best check in service I have encountered in a long time. Very pleasant, very efficient, had everything ready as per my reservation with no questions. Front desk staff was quite aware of my status and what that status received upon check in.

Room Tip: first floors are always good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank KEVIN L
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear KEVIN L,

I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your check in experience at our Fairfield property in Turlock, CA. Our team of professional front desk associates make it a personal priority to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for your candid review, as we are always looking for feedback from our guests. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Front Office Manager
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The bed was so so soft and comfortable. I slept like a baby. The fresh fruits and orange flavored ice water in the lobby was a very nice touch. The lobby area was very clean and inviting. The lobby seating was very comfortable. The hotel is centrally located next to the shopping areas and various resturants. Breakfast was a wonderful pleasant surprise. There were lots of great and tasty choices. I was here on business and had to leave after one night. I really wish I could have extended my stay and fully enjoyed this hotel and all that it had to offer.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MikeLikesThis
Dear MikeLikesThis,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to send us your feedback. Your comments are much appreciated, and will be shared with our staff.

I'm happy to read that you caught notice of the cleanliness and convenience of our property. Our excellent team work very hard to keep our property as clean and as well maintained as possible. We also take great pride in our location here in Turlock with all the shopping and dining fit perfect for anyone.

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to send us your comments. We hope to welcome you to Turlock once again in the near future and also hope to show you what our community has to offer.

Hotel Staff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Turlock
Hampton Inn Turlock
Holiday Inn Express Turlock
Best Western Orchard Inn
Candlewood Suites Turlock
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock? Share your experiences!