“Nice Beds Great Service”

Best Western Orchard Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Turlock
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed two nights for a soccer event and was impressed by the comfy beds extra pillows. Nice big wide screen HD TV unfortunately their Cable Company sucks. They don't appear to be getting HD signal, or if they are something is definitely wrong. Usually I don't watch much TV on soccer weekends but it was the playoffs and I was disappointed. Breakfast was good for the most part...good waffles and sausage, etc.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is advertised as a "Hotel". The reality is that it's a dirty "Motel". All doors to this hotel are to the outside with a very loose lock & a constant noise of HWY99 & the train! As an added unknown bonus if you are on the second floor there is no elevator so get ready to pack your bags up & down the stairs! The carpets I'm fairly certain have not been cleaned since install & have not been vacuumed in a long time as I saw loose change on the floor & heavy dust along all furniture where the carpet meets. GROSS! Oh yes I opened the fridge and it had brown dirty residue! This was one of the worst hotels I have ever experienced. I stayed for 4 hours to rest only because I have a large dog. This is NOT a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The rooms were nice, pretty good service and cleanliness and easy access to restaurants/stores nearby. Dog friendly. Would have liked more options at breakfast and better places to potty the dogs. When we first arrived there was dog food on the floor that hadn't gotten vacuumed up. Otherwise very nice place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stay at the Orchard Inn 50 + nights a year. In addition to the excellent staff and comfy quiet rooms, they have a superb pool, are close to shopping, movies, and natural wonders like Yosemite National Park. I love this place and all the folks who work there. You make an excellent decision when you stay here on your way to or from where you are headed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was another average (possibly below average) stay at a Best Western. The best thing about it was the price, but we've come to expect a lot more from Best Westerns. The service and cleanliness was definitely below average, there was construction going on during our visit, breakfast was below average. Location also was poor. The pool and spa were nice, but it would be difficult for us to recommend this hotel to others when there are many other choices.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWManagement05494, Front Office Manager at Best Western Orchard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209-667-2827.

Colleen S.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I go there time to time but the experience is still the same. I enjoy it every time.The place is quiete, and good customer service. Never had any problem with vehicles or personal property.I reccomend this place to friends and family.

Room Tip: Facing East is quieter than the rooms facing the freeway
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209-667-2827.

Colleen S

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Very Very Pleased!! Friendly staff and pet friendly as well. My dog loved the complimentary Doggie goodie package. Clean rooms and a staff that went beyond service to help me when my mouse to my computer died, the front desk Lady (evening) gave me batteries. Really saved Me!!! Just a wonderful overall experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Colleen S
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchard Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Turlock
Comfort Suites Turlock
Candlewood Suites Turlock
Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock
Best Western Palm Court Inn
Holiday Inn Express Turlock

Been to Best Western Orchard Inn? Share your experiences!