“Huge portions”

Aloha Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #42 of 306 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you enjoy hawaiian style plate lunches and have a good appetite, this is definitely the place to go. My husband had the hawaiian bbq chicken plate, and he really enjoyed it but could barely finish half of the chicken.i had a mix of fish and chicken, and as hungry as I was also finished about half of it. Also noticed other patrons with overflowing plates of chicken Katsu and beef teriyaki. You definitely get your money's worth here. Definitely leftovers.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I couldn't believe the portion size of the meals! Portions are large enough to split and still have some left over. I love mac salad much more than rice, and Aloha Hawaiian let me order all mac salad and no rice which was very nice! Chicken katsu was delish and could feed 3 people. When we go again and have 4 people, we will try the Family Cater where the menu is on the right side, overhead. Price was excellent...and the food was first class...just like in Hawaii. Can't wait to go again! The restaurant was busy, but they served up the food pretty fast...excellent!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Definitely recommend this place. The portions are huge and the food is amazing. I usually order the combination plate for about 8 dollars. The meat covers the entire takeout container and there must be about 5 pounds of food.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

One meal is actually two or three for me. And I'm a big eater! I love their The chicken and kalbi short ribs are to die for. The entrees come with a bed of lettuce and a side of macaroni salad. I wouldn't say this is authentic Hawaiian food but it's definitely delicious. I think the owners are Korean.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Huge portions, great food....too much to eat in one sitting. Each meal is enough food for 2...try their Moco Loco....a unique Hawaiian meal. Very inexpensive!!