“ONE OF THE BEST GOLF COURSES IN OC”

Tustin Ranch Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Orange County, Tustin Ranch Golf Club is the premiere golf facility offering public play with a private feel. The signature Ted Robinson designed course has repeatedly been voted “Best Orange County Golf Course and Range” by Orange County Register readers, and the Golf School at Tustin Ranch is home to award winning PGA teaching professionals. Tustin Ranch is the center for the community to gather for great food, entertainment and outdoor activities. Guests can look forward to warm hospitality, first-class service, delicious food and beverages and pristine views at one of our dining locations, including the four-start Restaurant at Tustin Ranch, the Player’s Lounge and Pine Tree Patio. Looking to host an amazing event? The Events Team will help bring your dream wedding, creative celebration or ideal corporate gathering to life. The clubhouse overlooks manicured fairways and pristine lakes, lending a gorgeous backdrop for any occasion.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Ok, I'm not going to lie, I'm a very frugal guy and much as I love playing golf at theTustin Ranch Golf, it is over my budget. So a year ago, I found out from my buddy that I can play a round of golf for free on my birthday!!!!!! I had lived in Tustin for 3 years then and always wanted to go play there so naturally I wanted to take an advantage of playing at the Tustin Ranch Golf... first of all, this course reminded me of East coast courses, lush greens & fairways!!! I'm from NJ originally so I've come to played a lot of good courses back in East, such places as Myrtle Beach, Kissimmee, FL (right outside of Disney World), and of course Long Island, NY.. they have some wonderful courses there. And I'd like to rank the Tustin Ranch Golf right up there (may be slightly lower)... Greens were, well, like carpets, landscaping was immaculately groomed, the food at the restaurant there was soooooooooo good!! I highly recommend this course if your friends ever come to visit you in Tustin area.

1  Thank Paul L
"trouble"
"window"
"party"

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This course is very well maintained challenging fun great greens. Quit good pace great staff. Everything you want in a course open to the public.

1  Thank Keith K
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Food is great! Service is great! It is also a great place to have banquets or special events. Our Tustin Chamber of Commerce breakfast is there every second Wednesday.

1  Thank Lucklady15
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We are members of Tustin Ranch Golf Club and it's our course of choose. It's a beautiful course and I especially like the GPS golf karts to help me judge distance. It's pretty challenging for me - I consider myself at a beginner level - I typically shoot around 100 there, although I'm improving with more play. There are a couple of holes with water and although there are some hills, it's not a really hilly course. It's a great course for my husband and I. The people who work there are friendly. They have a birthday club that you can sign up for a discounted or free round under certain conditions. The only thing I would say that can be a bummer sometimes is the play can be slow. It helps to have a good rhythm and waiting at the tee box can be frustrating. Many of the holes are really just beautiful. The 19th hole has some pretty good food and drinks.