“First timer”

Ranked #171 of 288 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: American
“First timer”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

rey was our first time. We had saw the sign for the breakfast special. We were pleased. The food was excellent and high quality. We will definitely come back the prices are also reasonable. I will definitely tell my family and friends about
Moreys place

s plae.

• Visited May 2014

Orange, California, United States
“Cool place, cool people”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Ultra-cool and friendly place. I'll be coming here every Thursday night for the open mic and stand-up comedy show. This place has some of the finest local food, wine and beer available. Matt, the guy who runs the open mic says some of his favorite menu items are the Short Rib Nachos, Gyro, Mac and Cheese and Filet Mignon Skewers, but in my humble opinion, everything is delicious.

Like I said, they have a great open mic every Thursday night at 7 with great poets, musicians, artists and of course, some of the best up and coming standup comedians in Southern CA.

• Visited August 2013
Glendale, California
“Delicious and Inexpensive”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My aunt ( a 35 year Tustin resident) and I decided to try Morey's for lunch for the first time this past Wednesday. We arrived around eleven-thirty and Morey's was empty, but it filled by the time we were finished eating.

The staff was really nice, both friendly and helpful with suggestions. My only complaint is they did not come by to check on us or refill our drinks. We thought that they may have been short staffed once the restaurant filled up, because they were so great early on in our meal.

My aunt ordered off of the breakfast menu, having eggs. She is not a big eater and she cleaned her plate, throughly enjoying her meal. It is very unusual for her to eat everything!

I had a club sandwich with potato salad on the side. The sandwich was massive...like they used extra big slices of bread. The ingredients were high quality and the sandwich was really fantastic. I enjoyed the potato salad, but would likely try a different side dish in the future.

The prices are very reasonable. We were actually surprised at how low the bill was, about fifteen dollars for two meals and two drinks. Not bad at all.

This will definitely become a regular breakfast/lunch spot for us and we are so happy to have branched out of our normal roster of restaurants to try it.

Please check out my blog for more reviews and local happenings.

• Visited July 2013
American canyon
“Great little place in old town tustin”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Stopped by while visiting the area for lunch,friendly family owned with very tasty sandwichs and salads. Would be a regular if we lived closer!!

Visited March 2013