“Food is good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grape Leaf Mediterranean Grill

Grape Leaf Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #33 of 286 Restaurants in Tustin
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Description: Making fresh, delicious and healthy food actually takes a good amount of time and effort to prepare and our food is always made from scratch using classic Mediterranean culinary techniques... with a hint of inspiration that has been passed down for many generations. We cater to all occasions, whether you're looking to feed 10 guests or 500+. Give us a call today to find out more!
Suwanee, Georgia
“Food is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a walk in and order place and then they bring the food to you. The food is good. I had the tomato and goat cheese salad. The amount of goat cheese was way more than expected. If you want no frills Mediterranean food quickly with the option for sit down then this is the place. I can see the lunch crowd would be heavy. At dinner there were few people

Visited February 2014

Jackson, California, United States
“Great food, good prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We pulled over into a parking lot after a 300 mile drive from the Salinas Valley and were hungry. Got onto Trip Advisor to see what was nearby and found there was Mediterranean food pretty close. I was parked next to a van so the Grape Leaf was hidden. As I pulled back into the traffic lane, there it was! My friend went in and it's semi-self-serve. I was bushed from the drive and the order taker suggested what we should get. We each had a combo plate, mine with Greek salad, my friend with humus.

The food was pretty good and filling. My friend had never tried Greek food and also enjoyed the plate.

When I head back down to Tustin, I'll be sure to stop by this new restaurant again!

• Visited October 2013