“What a find”

Grape Leaf Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #38 of 306 Restaurants in Tustin
Description: Making fresh, delicious and healthy food actually takes a good amount of time and effort to prepare and our food is always made from scratch using classic Mediterranean culinary techniques... with a hint of inspiration that has been passed down for many generations. We cater to all occasions, whether you're looking to feed 10 guests or 500+. Give us a call today to find out more!
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We used a coupon to try out this restaurant. The three of us have recently been to other Mediterranean restaurants here in Southern California. This proved to be the best. We asked for recommendations and nothing disappointed. We had seven different sides and three different entrees, the best being the duo kabob (tender chicken and filet mignon) and the salmon, which had a fabulous pasty spread with small diced tomatoes atop. Every side was delicious. They have wonderful side sauces: sesame spread and another which is rich and garlic laden. We can't wait to return, even though it is located farther afield than we usually travel. Get over there and see what you think.

2  Thank luvtogo09

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a walk in and order place and then they bring the food to you. The food is good. I had the tomato and goat cheese salad. The amount of goat cheese was way more than expected. If you want no frills Mediterranean food quickly with the option for sit down then this is the place. I can see the lunch crowd would be heavy. At dinner there were few people

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We pulled over into a parking lot after a 300 mile drive from the Salinas Valley and were hungry. Got onto Trip Advisor to see what was nearby and found there was Mediterranean food pretty close. I was parked next to a van so the Grape Leaf was hidden. As I pulled back into the traffic lane, there it was! My friend went in and it's semi-self-serve. I was bushed from the drive and the order taker suggested what we should get. We each had a combo plate, mine with Greek salad, my friend with humus.

The food was pretty good and filling. My friend had never tried Greek food and also enjoyed the plate.

When I head back down to Tustin, I'll be sure to stop by this new restaurant again!