“food is great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Newport Beach, California
“food is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love this place to lunch. Great menu. Lots of choices and price is right. Plan to visit for dinner and bring friends.

Visited May 2014

Tustin, California, United States
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Thai Bamboo is a regular dinner for us. We come here for birthdays, group dinners, dinner with the BF, lunch, with kids and without. The service is outstanding and the food is excellent. We always (yes always) get the Massaman Beef curry with brown rice. The soups and appetizers are great and great value on beer and wine. The ambiance is decent inside, but when it's warm we are always outside, people watching and chatting with the owner. Really nice, neighborhood place.

• Visited April 2014
NCal
“Get there early!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Very busy lunch location. I have not been there for dinner. Good food and reasonably sized portions make this great value. I like my Thai food spiced hot - and they know how to make it hot! Generally there is a wait (but well worth it) at lunch so I always get there early. Good selection of reasonably priced lunch items. I have not had anything I did not like. I usually eat here at least once each time I visit our office in Irvine.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
California
“Fast and furious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We go to the AMC theater on Friday nights and Thai Bamboo Bistro has been one of the places we eat after a movie. Being Asian American, I am a bit picky about Asian food. Thai Bamboo is not all that authentic, but the food is definitely above average. What impresses me the most is the speed of service- the kitchen cranks out food so fast we barely have the time to get the napkin on our laps! And every dish always comes out piping hot, THAT goes a long way to me.

Visited December 2013
Mission Viejo, California
“A regular diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Just love their tofu in peanut sauce. Healthy. Tofu is not oily, soft on the inside. Peanut sauce was delicate, not strong. Wonderful rice soup appetizer and all for under $10.

Visited July 2013