“I've been a frequent customer over the past 25 years & I have never been disappointed.”
Review of Roma D Italia

Roma D Italia
Ranked #2 of 306 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh, fast & fun. Perfect for a romantic dinner or family get together. The menu is traditional; however it is sophisticated. Don't mistake this for an Olive Garden dining experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent food every time we visit at reasonable prices. Have taken many guests to this reastaurant and have never received a negative comment about the food.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have had lunch here several times and each time I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The food is delicious, the service and staff are wonderful and the prices reasonable. In fact I enjoyed it so much I had an office function catered by them. They have a small patio where you can eat al fresco too.

1  Thank Gladys M
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have been going to Roma D Italia from the day it opened in the sixties. It was then and still is a family operation. The food and service are great! I particularly like the eggplant paramigiana! My wife and I are older so we often split a meal or take half of each of our meals home. One salad is more than large enough for two. The wine is good and the atmosphere friendly.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I been coming to this restaurant for over 15 years and it continues to be delicious. They recently remodeled the restaurant, making it even more appealing. The food is excellent and the service great the prices are fair and is by far my favorite Italian restaurant to dine at.