“Always outstanding!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've eaten at this local restaurant dozens of times over the years and always feel fully satisfied and completely pleased!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh, fast & fun. Perfect for a romantic dinner or family get together. The menu is traditional; however it is sophisticated. Don't mistake this for an Olive Garden dining experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent food every time we visit at reasonable prices. Have taken many guests to this reastaurant and have never received a negative comment about the food.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have had lunch here several times and each time I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The food is delicious, the service and staff are wonderful and the prices reasonable. In fact I enjoyed it so much I had an office function catered by them. They have a small patio where you can eat al fresco too.

1  Thank Gladys M
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have been going to Roma D Italia from the day it opened in the sixties. It was then and still is a family operation. The food and service are great! I particularly like the eggplant paramigiana! My wife and I are older so we often split a meal or take half of each of our meals home. One salad is more than large enough for two. The wine is good and the atmosphere friendly.