“Dinner served with used Nan!”

Haveli Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #86 of 287 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Anaheim, California
“Dinner served with used Nan!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Mostly, we go for Lunch and its fantastic food for the price you pay and going for the last 4yrs.+
One time, in the dinner time, NAN was served and felt was used!!
we asked waiter to give us FRESH, but was taking too long..decided not to eat NAN anymore.!!
( $15.99 unlimited food during dinner time ).
Just be careful when they do server NAN, make sure its crisp and hot from the Oven.

• Visited October 2013

Santa Ana
“What a great find--this is a gem!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I can't believe I found a great Indian restaurant locally. They have a delicious buffet for $10!!!! Lunch was incredible, especially the Tandoori chicken and the curry chicken. Good quality food and plenty of it. Outside looked like it was a hole in the wall, but it wasn't! Inside is large, clean and attractive. I dragged my husband who wasn't in the mood to go and now he can't wait to return! It would be a perfect place for a group luncheon.

• Visited July 2012
Laguna
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super nice staff...yummy buffet”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Wonderful Samosas! Some dishes I've not seen at other Indian buffets,yum. Saag unfortunately
was on the hot food buffet but was super cold; the only minor dissapointment in this otherwise
delightful neighborhood spot. Great value when using Groupon.

• Visited May 2012
Irvine, California
“Great food but poor service.”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

11/7/2011
My husband and I found what we thought was a good deal from Groupon $15.00 for 30.00 worth of food. The fine print says that it has to be used by today between 11:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. We got there at 1:00 p.m. I asked the waiter if we could use the coupon and he said that it could only be used for dinner and also it does not include any beverages. He also said that they are only serving buffet right now. So I asked to speak to a manager. He never showed up. So we went ahead and started eating. The service was so poor. The waiter never refilled our water. We finished eating and we spoke to a guy who looked like a manager. He said he will make an exception this time because the coupon was supposed to be used for dinner only. When I showed him the fine print. He was not able to answer me. I only saved 3.00 because I wasn't to order anything else. It was not worth the headache. I will not be coming back. Even though, the food didn't taste that bad

• Visited November 2011
Minnesota
“good food but place was empty”
Reviewed 28 July 2010

We went to this place for dinner only because this seemed to be the only place with a dinner buffet. We were a bit early and were the only couple in the restaurant. A courteous waiter was always prompt in picking up our plates and topping our glasses. The food variety was good. The taste was good, though on the milder side. So if you can't handle too much of spice, this is a good place to experience Indian food without the fear of hot spices. The fish was well cooked and not too spicy. It was hard to tell what type of fish was in the curry, but seemed like cat fish. The paneer tikka masala was colored more than what I am accustomed to, but the curry was well done. One needs to get their fishing skills up to ferret out the paneer pieces from the gravy in the deep vessel. The rice biryani was excellent. The potato wada and fried vegetables were very well done and went well with the Tamarind Chutney. The desert was well done - 3 of them. The garlic naans were brought up to the table. That was the highlight of the visit. Hot and fresh Naans were just right. I would definitely visit again. Price was a tad higher but then not many Indian restaurants offer dinner buffet. The bill with no drinks was $28 before tips.