“Very tasty food. Great experience”

Koki's Japanese Teppan House
Ranked #31 of 287 Restaurants in Tustin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Tustin, California, USA
“Very tasty food. Great experience”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We had dinner here with two other couples. We had never been there before. We had excellent service and the food was tastier than at Benihana. Prices were fair. We'll go there again for sure!

Visited September 2013

Corona, California
“Great date night!”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This place was wonderful! It's not as upscale as Benihana, so you don't have to get dressed up, but if you do (like I did) you still don't feel funny here. The prices are on par with Benihana.
The service was excellent, our chef was fun, personable, and cooked everything to the way we specified. I am not a seafood eater, but the shrimp was AWESOME! In the ginger sauce it was my favorite of the night. Also, get the fried rice. That was also incredible. The staff recognized that my (now) boyfriend and I were on a date, so they were very discreet. It was a great experience and I know that we will be back.
When you go make sure to make a reservation.

• Visited September 2012