“very satisfactory”
Review of JT Schmid's

JT Schmid's
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 289 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barranca and Jamboree
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I ended up in this restaurant by coincidence, between two business appointments in the area.
I was so happy for the luck, as their Farmhouse Burger was as juicy and flavorful as any I ever had and as it was paired by their extraordinary Extra Stout.
This is from now my Tustin restaurant and I'll plan my appointments around it.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Enjoyed a leisurely lunch there. Lettuce wraps were great. Lots of beer choices. Big sandwiches and burgers. All good. Service was excellent in bar area.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

JT Schmids is a great place to have a nice dinner and some drinks. I've been here a few different times and always been happy

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Good variety on the menu. We had fish taco's. Plenty of flavor. And plenty of food. We needed a to go box.

We have also split a pizza and had salads. Pizza is thin crust and has plenty of flavor. Our favorite was the Hawaiian. One pizza is enough for two people unless you are both twenty two year old men.

We like to sit outside. Nice area to eat out that is not overly loud. They have the nice outdoor heaters with the flames that go up through the middle.

The prices are good for Southern California.

Our service has been outstanding. Fast, polite, friendly, and accurate.

If this place has a potential draw back it is the location. It is connected to the mini mall called the district. So you have to walk a short ways from the parking areas through the mall area. That does make it great for eating outside and people watching though.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Good burgers and reasonable prices in a friendly atmosphere. Solid mall option, vastly to be preferred over Auld Dubliner (also in Legacy). My family had a great meal at a reasonable price. My son, a collegiate swimmer with a huge appetite, praised the $20 burger, but couldn't finish it!