“Awesome Cantaloupe Martini!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of JT Schmid's

JT Schmid's
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 287 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Barranca and Jamboree
Hyderabad, India
“Awesome Cantaloupe Martini!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had a delish and refreshing cantaloupe martini and it hit the spot! It was nice and strong too! I ordered Blackened Mahi Fish Taco's. I sat outside---gorgeous day out. Server was bubbly and nice. Food was very fast. good experience!

• Visited July 2014

Sydney
“Try the burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Enjoyed the burger and fries. The service is very attentive and the food was great. They serve great beer here too which was great for this Aussie traveler. There is plenty of room and got a table straight away.

Visited May 2014
Irvine, California
“Nice casual dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Saturday before Easter. 6:00, hardly anyone there. Seated immediately and greeted promptly by Bailey, our server. Started with a couple of IPA's. Very good, not too bitter, smooth. Wife had baby back ribs with sweet potato fries and creamed spinach. I had the blackened shrimp tacos. Both were presented nicely, served quickly and were very tasty. Reasonably priced, very quiet even with the flat screen sports TV's on.

• Visited April 2014
Tustin, California, United States
“Average food, excellent bar!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We do not come here for the food. We come here for happy hours and late nights. The food is just ok (typical sports bar fair), but the bar is big, comfortable and the service is outstanding. Great value and decent ambiance - always very clean. Perfect place to meet friends for HH, or duck in for a drink after a movie.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very very good and huge variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Travelling with my boss on a short trip. Meetings over, and The District shopping area was recommended by hotel staff. We were looking for an Irish pub themed place, but found JT Schmid's first. Good luck on our part. Wide variety on the menu. I hadn't had a nice piece of tuna in a long time so went with the Ahi steak sandwich. My boss went with the rueben. I asked for medium-rare, but my boss described it as "walked it through the kitchen to warm it up". A couple bites in I was still glad I ordered it. We were both eyeing the other half of each others sandwich so split our order. Rueben was very good. All the ingredients complimented each other with nothing overpowering the sandwich. Beer cheese soup also had a nice flavor and consistency. I also enjoyed the Emil's Amber beer. The last IPA I had in California was so hoppy I thought I was chewing on flowers. The amber was flavorful and probably complimented the rueben better than the tuna. I will visit again to try other areas of the menu (beer menu also).

• Visited March 2014