“Good evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The Villa D'Oro has an evening special three-or was it four?- course menu from which diners choose from three or four offerings.for appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. Hard to choose, everything sounded wonderful, and my pork tenderloin certainly was. Everyone at the table chose differently, and we all expressed our complete satisfaction with our choice. How happy can you be?

1  Thank BarbaraWLutzFlorida

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We can always be sure of a nice glass of wine, a meal prepared with good fresh ingredients and care in cooking and preparation, and a friendly greeting at the door. Continental dining with an Italian flavor, and good variety of choices, they have a pizza oven on the patio, and nice pasta choices as well. Make a reservation, though, as they get crowded on the weekends.

1  Thank Shelley C
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The best Italian food I have ever eaten. The atmosphere is nice and sitting outside is a must in good weather. It's a family owned business and they really care about their customers dining experience. I give it 2 thumbs up!

1  Thank Granddarlin
Reviewed 29 January 2013

A Birthday dinner. Didn't meet my expectations. Two of us ordered the seafood cioppino. The sauce was not eaten. Very, very salty and too thick. The cioppino was served with slices of french bread with spicy pesto sauce on top. Cioppino is very spicy so the french bread should be warm and be able to soak up the cioppino sauce but the sauce was too thick and salty. My husband ordered the chicken linguine which was also too salty. The salad was fine and the minestrone soup ok. Crab cakes overcooked. Nice bruschetta. Wine was superb.

The previous night we had dined at The Rock in Twain Harte. Excellent choices on the menu and tap.

1  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I grew up really close to Italy and this place does not serve Italian food. The menu hardly offers seafood or something without heavy cheese, butter or cream. The portions are too big and after eating there I could not sleep, even I went skiing before. So be really hungry or rather stop somewhere else.

1  Thank Michaela M